Former 360 owners | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Former 360 owners

Discussion in '360/430' started by allanlambo, Jan 20, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
  2. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Last shot. Again, not knocking the car...but just making sure you understand what the 3 Gallardos were doing there :)

3. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Oh uh...btw Allan...All in good fun.

but...

:)

4. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
  5. Robin

Robin F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Arlington, VA
    Hot damn Jordan. That gets my vote for the Ownage of the Year Award. Well done :D

-R

6. mike550

mike550 Formula Junior

Aug 20, 2003
    California - LA & SF
    Full Name:
    Mike G
    Agree - very nice Jordan, however, when our troll (or his paramour) gets back from the Corvette, NSX, Viper, and Supra chat boards he's gonna be angry.

7. Mako99

Mako99 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 29, 2003
    That black TR in the photos you took looks fantastic, it's a shame Ferrari didn't keep to the general theme of that car as the years rolled by and instead produced the Supra 550 (or Camaro 550) whichever you prefer.

The black Gallardo almost looks like a TR evolution, with the exception of the headlights.

Nice job all around.

8. marcos

marcos Formula 3

Dec 30, 2003
    Zuid-Holland - Nethe
    Full Name:
    Marc den D.
    Okee...!

I think it's time to give an upinion:

First of all:
    - Allan, that picture is plain ugly!!! If I saw a Murcie, I might like it, but the Gallardo is... ...well... ...ugly!

Second:
    - Keep up irritating us... ...it reminds me how much better a Ferrari is over a Lambo!!! (For me anyway!)

Last, but not least:
    - What's the big deal whit Fiat? I own a small Punto, it drives well, feels good and it always starts when needed! I'm proud to drive a car that's part of the Fiat-group. If you ask me to trade my small Fiat for a Lambo I would, so I can trade the Lambo for a Ferrari!!!

9. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    The black TR is of course an F-Chatter's car. Gotta love it. Very nice - Also has a nice Boxer.

LOL @ Jordan.

10. Mako99

Mako99 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 29, 2003
    That car is so timeless. Put new wheels/tires on it and the average person thinks it rolled off the line YESTERDAY.

Props to the F-chatter that owns it for sure. It takes balls of steel and a wallet to match to own/drive the original TR.

11. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Last week when I went to my mechanics, there were 4 early testarossas - all with the high mirror. They were all red on tan & lined up behind each other - I felt like I was at the factory! Quite a sight!

12. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    Jordan,

Where are the pics of this hot chick you speak of???

13. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan

LOL Ownage award of the year eh? Im up for it :)

stokpro, unfortunately I didnt get any of the girl herself, but you can see her in the car...sort of. Sorry!

14. mike550

mike550 Formula Junior

Aug 20, 2003
    California - LA & SF
    Full Name:
    Mike G
    As predicted Allan's paramour showed up. Still trying to impress each other the two lambo lovers are now using the exact same phrases - e.g. Supra 550, LOL, I love lambos. Isn't it cute!

To my knowledge this may be the first Fchat love affair. Congrats Makambo - both of you!

15. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Mako you need to stop making fun of the 550/575

It does not look like a Supra, you can clearly see that there is a scoop on the hood. The Supra doesn't have that.

If you want to go fast get a Supra and ad a few mods
    If you want to be classy get a 550
    If you want to look exotic get a Gallardo

to each his own

16. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark

Mako, you must be smoking Crack! Ferrari did do the evolution of the TR.... they only made one car though.

Shame.....:( I loved the shape of the TR... I wish someone would pick that idea up again and give me a modern 500 hp daily driver. Well I guess that will never happen :)

17. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Oh my god! *gasp* You mean to tell me that Ferrari copied the front engine 2 door coupe design from nearly every other car every produced? MY GOD! AN EPIPHANY!

I dont know you guys...convincing evidence here...I guess Ferraris do suck :)

18. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    #68 wax, Jan 21, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  19. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark
  20. Mako99

Mako99 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 29, 2003
    Heh, Dick Marconi opened up and let me sit in that blue TR-based one-off in your picture two years ago at the museum (absolute great guy), and I thought the same thing that you did Mark. Total waste that they decided to re-invent the Camaro instead of going in that direction.

But I disagree with you on the 550, that car has no interest to me besides one possible exception: It's Ferrari's best interior for certain.

I think I will now go photoshop a screaming chicken onto the hood of a 550, and then post it on some GM site. They'll think Pontiac's bringing back their baby, lol. Hey I could use it as my avatar here to really rile up the 550 legions!

21. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Uh Jordan, every dealer has cars that are meant as demos, which are only meant for test drives, car shows etc, not to be sold. There are several people, who i know, that are personally looking for cars, and have not been able to buy them at Msrp.

So Jordan, whip out your bank book, drive down to the dealer and TRY AND BUY ONE. The dealers are listing cars that are coming in for customers as inventory, and using bait and switch. Ahhh you came in for that one.... too bad, just sold, we can take a deposit .....

22. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    #72 allanlambo, Jan 21, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  23. Mako99

Mako99 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 29, 2003
    No no no, that's not a 550 in that pic. There's not enough space between the tire and the wheelwell, I can't fit a 2 x 4 in there. That's how I spotted the differance.

24. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Demos? Not meant to be sold? Sorry Allan. You're out of luck this time. The 3 cars actually had price tags on them. Unfortunately I didnt get a shot of them :( Here is the one for Newport Autosport...FOR SALE (check website link). They had a price sticker on the drivers side of the windshield going vertically. Unfortunately you cant see it in the shot.

Newport Autosport Gallardo (pictured)
    http://www.idealernetwork.com/nbautosport/details.html?vid=17460

The other black Gallardo is listed for sale on Lamborghini of Orange County (Platinum Motors) website. The silver one, however isnt listed...though it was for sale. There is also a yellow Gallardo listed for sale on the inventory of the website. Not sure where that one was. Maybe collecting dust?

25. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Jordan, please use your head. Demos have window stickers. There are cars listed everywhere. Bait and switch. Theres people on this forum, who have already told you, they have called everyone, and are unable to get a car. I drove an E-gear demo, with window sticker which is also listed for sale, but unable to be purchased.