FORMULA 1 GRANDE PREMIO HEINEKEN DO BRASIL 2018 INTERLAGOS GRAND PRIX: QUALIFYING ***SPOILERS*** | Page 5 | FerrariChat

FORMULA 1 GRANDE PREMIO HEINEKEN DO BRASIL 2018 INTERLAGOS GRAND PRIX: QUALIFYING ***SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'F1' started by jgonzalesm6, Nov 10, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. G. Pepper

G. Pepper Three Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 15, 2012
    Texas/Colorado
    Full Name:
    George Pepper
    Too much drama in quals. Can't we just have a clean session once in a while?

Nortonious likes this.
  2. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

We can risk it lol :)

3. Ferrari 308 GTB

Ferrari 308 GTB F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
  4. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak

?????? Who said that? Where?

I hate Elton with a passion, but Niki? I have no real interest in the guy either way, now Toto, what a massive bellend

5. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

6. bobzdar

bobzdar F1 Veteran

Sep 22, 2008
    Richmond
    Full Name:
    Pete
    I love Ferrari as much as anyone and don't particularly care for Lews, but your whole "Elton" shtick is getting immensely tiring. It'd be awesome if you could give it a rest for once. Rather than add anything to the discussion, it subtracts from it.

william likes this.
  7. GLS12

GLS12 Formula Junior

Jan 9, 2011
    Occupied VA
    Full Name:
    Greg
    Why not just block him / put him on ignore? Not trying to start something by suggesting it, but I have found it is a good way to remove from the discussion those that i find tiresome (which doesn't include daytona, but includes others who troll for Hamilton).

william and daytona355 like this.
  8. Nortonious

Nortonious Formula 3

Sep 20, 2018
    TX
    Agreed. Although I thought the soft tire strategy was a good move and I can appreciate Vettel's and SFs frustration with weighbridges interfering.

Regardless, I like Ferrari's odds starting out (and sadly another DVR replay instore for me this evening).

9. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    I’m afraid it’s not up to you to ban me from the thread, I haven’t done anything wrong

Forza Ferrari..... the only racing team and car marque that matters. Italia forever It’s easier to apologise than it is to ask permission

10. classic308

classic308 F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Just saw the hammy Sirotkin incident-unreal stupidity by Hammy, even more by the FIA. They really are in MB’s pocket.

daytona355 likes this.
  11. bobzdar

bobzdar F1 Veteran

Sep 22, 2008
    Richmond
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Did you not read? I didn't say you did anything wrong, nor was I trying to ban you. Just saying the "Elton" garbage is getting really old. By all means, discuss f1, Ferrari, Hamilton whatever, just lay off the blanket hate so it's actually worthwhile discussion. You don't add anything with it, you subtract. You have like 20 posts of garbage so far in this thread, by far more than anyone else, Hamilton lovers, haters or otherwise.

william likes this.
  12. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    20 pages? There’s only 12 pages to the entire thread mate. You need to chill

Forza Ferrari..... the only racing team and car marque that matters. Italia forever It’s easier to apologise than it is to ask permission

13. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Sky tv just had their love in with Elton. Luckily, like Kimi in Brazil, instead of watching the rubbish, I was taking a ....... hehehe

14. cig1

cig1 F1 Rookie

May 3, 2005
    In front of you
    You must be new around here :p

G

william likes this.
  15. thirteendog

thirteendog Formula 3

Mar 6, 2008
    Nashville, TN
    Been here quite a long time, but we took our conversation out of the public space and I understand his position now.

16. cig1

cig1 F1 Rookie

May 3, 2005
    In front of you
    Yeah, I understood his position a while ago

G

17. Etcetera

Etcetera Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    Put him on ignore. This forum is 100000x more enjoyable with people like him cut out of the conversation. To ignore, just click on his username under his avatar, and the option to ignore is right there in the pop up window.

william likes this.
  18. F2003-GA

F2003-GA F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Sunbelt
    Full Name:
    Bro
    Exactly

19. bobzdar

bobzdar F1 Veteran

Sep 22, 2008
    Richmond
    Full Name:
    Pete
    I'm sensing a pattern here, no reading comprehension coupled with a raging Hamilton obsession...

No need to set the forum to ignore, I'm fully capable of doing that on my own. Sadly this is the kind of fan that give the tifosi a bad name.

william likes this.
  20. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    #120 TheMayor, Nov 11, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
    Hey to break up the tension here...

Can I mention again what a SUCKY race both Alonso and Stroll had? :)

ALSO: I predicted before the season started that Ferrari would win 7 races this year and lose to Mercedes.

If Ferrari wins at Abu Dhabi, I'm correct.

GO FERRARI!!!!! :)

daytona355 likes this.
  21. bobzdar

bobzdar F1 Veteran

Sep 22, 2008
    Richmond
    Full Name:
    Pete
    How long can McLaren last like this? They're almost as bad as Williams at this point.

I wonder if papa Stroll is rethinking having Lance come over to FI...

22. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    You need to understand that you can’t go getting extremely personal with people, I’ve not reported the insults so far but don’t keep pushing it. If you can’t see that I was trying to have a joke with you to encourage you to not get yourself into trouble with the personal comments, then I can’t help that. I don’t mind at all having a discussion with you about anything, but the Elton fans here get nasty and snarky, and eventually you have to get extreme with them, there’s nothing new there. If they want to tell us all how crap ferrari are, then they expect, they WANT, tifosi to get upset and answer them, that’s all I’ve done, answer them. They extend every discussion with their ridiculous stats and comebacks, and pick at passionate tifosi like me because we are passionate about ferrari, and I won’t apolgise for being passionate about them.

We are all entitled to our opinions about anything to do with F1, and to express them. It’s not up to you to tell me how to post.

23. bobzdar

bobzdar F1 Veteran

Sep 22, 2008
    Richmond
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Feel free to report, there are no personal insults there.

Funny you telling me not to push it with my posts then turning around and complaining I'm telling you how to post. Can't have your cake and eat it too, bub.

24. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

I dread to think what will happen next year.

Sainz and Norris as drivers; that doesn't look very exiting to me .

Most of the points gathered this year were by Alonso, but the tally was meagre anyway.

McLaren is regularly the worst performing team with Renault engine, so the chassis is probably rubbish.

But, in the middle of that debacle, Zak Brown announced another attempt at winning the 500 at Indianapolis, entirely Under the McLaren banner.

So, instead of concentrating efforts to climb back in F1, McLaren is indulging in some publicity for Alonso, and diverting part of its budget for Indy.

You couldn't make it up ...

25. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Really? Carry on then, I have no interest in your opinion either way anyway.