FORMULA 1 GULF AIR BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX 2019: RACE ▄▀▄▀ SPOILERS ▀▄▀▄ | Page 26 | FerrariChat

FORMULA 1 GULF AIR BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX 2019: RACE ▄▀▄▀ SPOILERS ▀▄▀▄

Discussion in 'F1' started by SPEEDCORE, Mar 30, 2019.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Makuono

Makuono Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 15, 2014
    Full Name:
    Ricardo
    Interesting to see that Mick's times were similar with the Ferrari and Alfa.

2. CSM0TION

CSM0TION Formula Junior

Oct 14, 2004
    Long Island,New York
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    I feel bad for Mick. I cannot think of an athlete in any sport anywhere that has more focus and pressure on him. Bruno Senna didn't even have it. I hope the best for him but damn is it going to be an uphill insane battle.

stavura, ATBNM3 and daytona355 like this.
  3. 375+

375+ F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2005
    Were he not Michael Schumacher's son this opportunity wouldn't exist. It comes with the territory, he will be fine.

walnut, stavura, daytona355 and 2 others like this.
  4. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    Number one reason I can careless about Mick. The kid had one championship to his name and he's being blown up like the second coming of his father. Give the kid a chance and see what he does...

william likes this.
  5. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Awwww, how sweet and measured. If Elton ever manages to sire a son, we’ll see how you feel if he comes in and gets a chance at F1, I trust you will be equally hostile about him

Mick is getting his opportunities, of course with a little help from his fathers legacy, but also because he has shown a talent, and the ability to learn and not be some spoilt wannabe. I’m more concerned with talentless prats like stroll getting into f1 on the basis of name than a chap with the talent Mick has shown. Kimi entered F1 after 23 (I think) races to his name in any form of proper championship..... didn’t work out too badly did he?

6. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    I am very very sure he has been groomed well to handle this pressure. Sabine will be there to guide him, so is Jean and Ross. Everyone knows about this the moment he has decide to take up karting.

Look how he is handling Michael's situation now. He doesn't seem to be bothered about it but he is focused on the job at hand.

he will be ok

daytona355 and maulaf like this.
  7. jgonzalesm6

jgonzalesm6 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2016
    Corpus Christi, Tx.
    Full Name:
    Joe R Gonzales
    DF1, G. Pepper and 375+ like this.
  8. jgonzalesm6

jgonzalesm6 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2016
    Corpus Christi, Tx.
    Full Name:
    Joe R Gonzales
    AMuS

Ferrari gained 4 tenths on the 4 long Bahrain straights against Mercedes. The power advantage is around 40hp according to GPS data. Rival teams and even Ferraris own customer teams are puzzled.

Nortonious and 375+ like this.
  9. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

So, no more "Why are we so slow ?" on the radio, right ?

jgonzalesm6 likes this.
  10. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas

Not quite sure I believe it's due to a power advantage, but more to do with it's aero. The mercedes/red bull style wings allow for more downforce but also higher drag, thus top speed will be down. Ferrari is slower in the corners.

I do believe Ferrari is on par with Mercedes power, who knows maybe even a little bit more.

But unreliable.

stavura, Sig. Roma and 375+ like this.
  11. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    i think it was a rare misfortune what happened to Charles, doubt they will have more problems.

Makuono likes this.