FORMULA 1 OOREDOO QATAR GRAND PRIX 2021 - Lusail - RACE... ▄▀▄▀▄▀ SPOILERS▄▀▄▀▄▀ | Page 12 | FerrariChat

FORMULA 1 OOREDOO QATAR GRAND PRIX 2021 - Lusail - RACE... ▄▀▄▀▄▀ SPOILERS▄▀▄▀▄▀

Discussion in 'F1' started by jgonzalesm6, Nov 21, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Yeah and RB was still faster. Mick finished a lap down. Were're talking about Haas here, driven by a rookie. Think of a better excuse to help Max.

2. gh0st0

gh0st0 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 2, 2018
    Midwest
    I don’t think an explanation is going to translate, it seems you’re unable to grasp how aero works. Not just for max but any f1 car

3. simpen

simpen Formula Junior

Jun 14, 2016
    Since you refer to the barge board as the floor, I'm pretty sure your grasp of anything aerodynamic is limited at best. Laws of physics still hold, and Hungaroring remains a crap track. Make of that what you will.

furoni likes this.
  4. gh0st0

gh0st0 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 2, 2018
    Midwest
    jgonzalesm6 and absostone like this.
  5. jimmyb

jimmyb Formula 3

Dec 26, 2005
    Charlotte, N.C.
    Full Name:
    James Bookout
    Ah..Jealousy takes many forms, such as using childish nicknames as a way to demean. I mean, Presidents do it, why not folks on FC.

I assume your "Hillbilly Max" retort was in reference to Max Baer who played Jethro on "The Beverly Hillbillies". It that was it, I don't think the person you were responding to got the reference...