FORMULA 1 PIRELLI GRAND PRIX DE FRANCE 2019: QUALIFYING *** SPOILERS *** | Page 4 | FerrariChat

FORMULA 1 PIRELLI GRAND PRIX DE FRANCE 2019: QUALIFYING *** SPOILERS ***

Discussion in 'F1' started by SPEEDCORE, Jun 22, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ingegnere

ingegnere F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 12, 2004
    Montreal
    I think that's the definition of a snowflake, yes?

stavura and daytona355 like this.
  2. Ferrari 308 GTB

Ferrari 308 GTB F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    That was worth at least 2 hours .The sound is amazing ,today F1 sounds rubbish ..even the road cars too.

daytona355 likes this.
  3. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Absolutely.... I can just see him protesting at a university, crying his eyes out, being pushed around by the rest of the women there

4. Hocakes

Hocakes Formula Junior

Apr 24, 2010
    FL

5. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Nope, sounds good but too slow, the direction changes and accelaration looks slower after watching the current cars.

ATBNM3 likes this.
  6. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    #81 ATBNM3, Jun 23, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
    No, he'll just keep racing and taking F1 records and WDC's this season will be #6 he'll catch MS at the minimum and surpass him at the maximum like the F1 Warrior he is.

william and RobertJRB like this.
  7. G. Pepper

G. Pepper Three Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 15, 2012
    Texas/Colorado
    Full Name:
    George Pepper
    Every win Hambone gets will have an asterisk by it because it was under the Mercedes Formula, an era when Mercedes had a two year head start on a formula they invented, twice the money and staff to develop it, and the rules Mercedes implemented prevented anybody else from developing their cars to catch up. This formula has been a joke from the beginning, which is why for the first two years of it I watched zero races, and am not watching it any more. And Toto can die in a fire for all I care. Ham too. They are both ******* and cheaters.

jgonzalesm6, daytona355 and stavura like this.
  8. Kiwi Nick

Kiwi Nick Formula 3

Jun 13, 2014
    Durango, CO
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    You summed up every post-baby-boomer, millennial, gen-x, y, z, etc. I cannot tell you how many of these folks I encounter who are in a state of continual amazement at what happens outside their immediate experience. If they didn't do it, they can't imagine it. To call them ignorant would be to insult every ignoramus on the planet.

crinoid likes this.
  9. crinoid

crinoid F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 2, 2005
    Full Name:
    LaCrinoid
    I am amazed and terrified by this absolute reality of not simply a handful of people but an ENTIRE generation, billions of people without the imagination or the intellect to connect the dots or “imagine it” as you put it. One sign is looking at how movies or TV are written now. The Dialog doesn’t sound like reality because every thing is spelled out.