FORMULA 1 PIRELLI GRAND PRIX DE FRANCE 2019: RACE ▄▀▄▀ SPOILERS ▀▄▀▄ | Page 12 | FerrariChat

FORMULA 1 PIRELLI GRAND PRIX DE FRANCE 2019: RACE ▄▀▄▀ SPOILERS ▀▄▀▄

Discussion in 'F1' started by SPEEDCORE, Jun 23, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    How can Schumacher develop a hybrid car when he never seen a hybrid car? Some people on Fchat has been watching too many sci-fi movies

william and ATBNM3 like this.
  2. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    So Schumi was lying to the fans and the public? Was Schumi fake?

3. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Which only prooves that he actually has no clue about F1 and barely watches since his poster boy entered the scene...

Actually I feel sorry for a few LH44-fanboys over here...Imagine your favourite driver or team is winning and you have nobody to share it with. So you go to a forum named after the main competitor to rub it under their nose in a crude way just to get ANY reaction. And obviously some have nothing else to celebrate when they take their own self-conception from another person winning a F1 race ("we won").... I think if it was not as annoying that this happens in this forum it would be actually pitiable
    Just look at this thread here: tons of comments from the 5 very same persons one barely hears anything when Lewis did NOT win showing that they actually have no interest at all in a reasonable conversation.

daytona355 likes this.
  4. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    What a complete nonsense, seriously!!! I do not get how one can come up with some crap like this...
    In the days Schumacher went to Ferrari he was testing 24/7 due to the regulations back then and together with Todt and Brown they go the dog of a Ferrari into a winning machine in about 3/4 years.
    How the hell did Lewis do anything similar??? There is NO testing and the hybrid car was fastest from day 1 at the winter tests and since then Mercedes never looked back. How did Lewis turn that team into a "winning team" unless it was him developing the hybrid engine.... Seriously, this post says all about the dream world the LH44-fanboys are living in and I am not surprised at all who "liked" this post...get real!!!

5. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Good to see there weren't penalties indeed. It's racing...and Herta lost the most time so penalty was had.

pilotoCS and daytona355 like this.
  6. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    What utter *********.

2003Enzo, fil, stavura and 4 others like this.
  7. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    If you think Lewis or any other driver has no say so in how the car is developed you are either sadly mistaking or not being serious. The car has to go on track, has to be driven by a driver to collect data for improvement. The driver has to report back on balance, grip, where the car is weak etc

8. Dino2010

Dino2010 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 20, 2006
    Belgium
    The day F1 becomes an exciting sport again, I'll (re)start watching.

AtSomePoint, daytona355 and Bas like this.
  9. Dino2010

Dino2010 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 20, 2006
    Belgium
    @Mark(study), I love your nickname: you should go study F1, because you got it all wrong!

fil, stavura, jgonzalesm6 and 2 others like this.
  10. 11506apollo

11506apollo Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 16, 2008
    Tx Co Ca
    I think Bottas could be leading the champiOnship if MB/Toto allowef him to
    You are forgetting something relevant in this discussion Team orders Bottas has been Lewis protector for years now Years!
    Switch places and Bottas would be leading No doubt As would any other average driver

daytona355 and Bas like this.
  11. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Woohoo! I like this game , i'll play.... Barrichello could've beat Schumi- won championships if they let him. Shumi was protected from team orders for years

12. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Except that even barrichello himself admitted Schumacher was in a class of his own, and that of course, he had the odd day when he was able to match, or even pass him, but that on the whole Schumi was a marvel to watch and he could only wish to be a tenth of the driver he was.

fil likes this.
  13. Isobel

Isobel F1 World Champ

Jun 30, 2007
    On a Wave's Chicane
    Full Name:
    Is, Izzy for Australians
    Agree. I’ve always said he was special.

14. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    What a boring race. Glad I only recorded it so I could fast forward through it.

TheMayor, daytona355 and jgonzalesm6 like this.
  15. jgonzalesm6

jgonzalesm6 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2016
    Corpus Christi, Tx.
    Full Name:
    Joe R Gonzales
    Google "Wolff: Michael Schumacher founding father to Mercedes F1 success."

Seems people on FChat fail to do a little research.

fil, crinoid, Bas and 2 others like this.
  16. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Schumacher was towing the company line, but IF you had been watching f1 at the time, you would know that it was public knowledge that the Mercedes team was a work in progress, working towards the new engine regulations in which they were fully engrossed and the most advanced, and creating a car around the potential changes. In the meantime, of course they tried to be competitive, but their car ate its tyres like a hungry bear, and the consistency was never fully achieved due to the fact they were mainly engaged for the future, when they aimed to get the ultimate domination - mission accomplished, don’t you agree?

Please note, the views expressed in my posts do not reflect nor imply that they are the views of FChat itself, nor it’s affiliates. The opinions are those of myself, and are a personal reflection.

stavura, crinoid, Bas and 1 other person like this.
  17. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Rosberg said Ham is a great, Alonso rated Ham above himself, Button said he is the fastest driver he ever seen in qualifying, i could go on. But yeah i know Schumi was a cut above other drivers, i was just responding to say how silly it is to say Ham's success is do to team orders

18. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak

Opinions are like toes, everyone has them. Drivers when fighting against others are rarely going to claim their adversary is crap when he is beating them weekly, of that there is no doubt. Glad to see you acknowledging Michael though ;)

Please note, the views expressed in my posts do not reflect nor imply that they are the views of FChat itself, nor it’s affiliates. The opinions are those of myself, and are a personal reflection.

Bas likes this.
  19. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    That track is the world's UGLIEST with those blue and red stripes. Its hard to watch.

Finlander, fil, william and 3 others like this.
  20. stavura

stavura Formula 3

Sep 1, 2016
    U.K
    Full Name:
    Harold Lounge
    Woah..... Pass the ganja!

21. jgonzalesm6

jgonzalesm6 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2016
    Corpus Christi, Tx.
    Full Name:
    Joe R Gonzales
    Not to mention the trophy.......

22. 11506apollo

11506apollo Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 16, 2008
    Tx Co Ca
    At least the French ladies beat Brazil....despite the ugly track

daytona355 likes this.
  23. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Now this is the best observation reported so far - screw racing, what about the talent!!!!! Hehehe

Forza Ferrari..... the only racing team and car marque that matters. Italia forever It’s easier to apologise than it is to ask permission

24. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    I cut off my recording as soon as Hamilton crossed the finish line. I didn't even want to hear the interview.

So I googled that trophy. What a freakin' disaster!

Image Unavailable, Please Login

25. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    And... silence ;)

fil, jgonzalesm6 and daytona355 like this.