FORMULA E watch it and cry. | FerrariChat

FORMULA E watch it and cry.

Discussion in 'F1' started by johnireland, Nov 28, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. johnireland

johnireland F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 19, 2017
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    John A Ireland
    Stumbled upon this on YouTube...it is so politically correct at points I almost turned it off...but I didn't because I wanted to see the real future of F1. Not pretty...but it is what it is.

2. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    As an F1 fan, I’d imagine I’m pretty much the average target for bore-u-la E at some point when theyve destroyed F1 to the point we don’t want to watch anymore (2019, 2020 my guess). Hopefully liberty are watching this comment, so I’ll capitalise it

I DONT EVEN WANT TO WATCH A FEW MINUTES OF VIDEO EXPLAINING THE FORMULA, LET ALONE ANY PRACTICE, QUALIFYING OR RACING, INVOLVING ELECTRIC SILENT PATHETIC CARS THAT CANT LAST A RACE DISTANCE.

Even when they can last the whole way, I still won’t give a **** about E, I’ll simply Drive my own cars like I stole them ignoring traffic laws whenever the cops aren’t on the plot, watch historic racing and DVDs of proper petrol driven racers, and leave the scalectrix cars to the kids and beardy enviro-enthusiasts who will tell us all that the future of the world depends on racing becoming electric (until they realise that the batteries used will kill a whole new level of the planet when disposed of one day, and of course, in their manufacture they ain’t exactly earth friendly)

kes7u, Bas, 375+ and 2 others like this.
  3. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    I have watched a couple races, not crazy about it yet, there are some big names racing series, some bigger manufacturers are getting involved like Porsche, and there is more passing.

4. subirg

subirg F1 Rookie

Dec 19, 2003
    Cheshire
    Dull racing, dull cars, dull speed, dull noise, dull tracks. No one wants to watch this no matter how much the manufacturers toss at this formula. Dull.

daytona355, stavura and jgonzalesm6 like this.
  5. stavura

stavura Formula 3

Sep 1, 2016
    U.K
    Full Name:
    Harold Lounge
    Tried watching Formula E not too long ago, after two laps I decided to go shopping instead (and I really hate shopping!)

daytona355 and jgonzalesm6 like this.
  6. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    I'd rather jab toothpicks in my eyes than watch an entire Formula E race

7. tervuren

tervuren Formula 3

Apr 30, 2006
    What does a manufacturer benefit from being in F-E? Any development at all? I thought they started standardizing things.

It seems to me to be false pressure that drives this.

8. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    cheap advertising.