Fornt and Rear Bushing | FerrariChat

Fornt and Rear Bushing

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by Choptop400, Sep 30, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Choptop400

Choptop400 Karting

Oct 10, 2014
    Huntington, NY
    Full Name:
    Frank L Caponi
    I am sure there has been some comments in the past but wanted to get updated info. Looking to rebuild the suspension on my 1974 365gt4 2+2. I have done some on line searches for them but am not comfortable with the results. Image Unavailable, Please Login Would welcome any suggestions and links to suppliers or supporters of the form that I can contact and order.

2. Jasonberkeley

Jasonberkeley Formula 3

Apr 23, 2017
    NW Corner, CT
    Full Name:
    Jason Berkeley
    My lower shock mount bushings look the same as yours. Curious to see what people have used as a source.

3. GT Jones

GT Jones Formula Junior

Oct 15, 2011
    Lincoln, MA
    Full Name:
    Christian J
    I'd warn you that the other bushings are probably in similar shape. I'd replace with oem or similar rather than nylon or poly as I initially did.

4. Choptop400

Choptop400 Karting

Oct 10, 2014
    Huntington, NY
    Full Name:
    Frank L Caponi
    I am sure that all the bushing are as hard, dried out and worn. Since the local NAAP does not carry bushing for 17675 lol. Anyone have a good source for factory rubber or rubber replacements (not nylon or poly)? She rides and handles pretty decent with only the occasional bang or creek from the suspension. But I believe she could be a whole lot better if everything was replace with new rubber. Just need help locating a good source.

5. GT Jones

GT Jones Formula Junior

Oct 15, 2011
    Lincoln, MA
    Full Name:
    Christian J
    Superformance in the UK had most of what I needed. To do it right you need to tack-weld the bushing shoulder to the arm. David at Ferrari service in bedford NH has the machined bearings used in the front suspension.

6. Choptop400

Choptop400 Karting

Oct 10, 2014
    Huntington, NY
    Full Name:
    Frank L Caponi
    K thanks, will reach out