DFW - Fort Worth Cars and Breakfast, April - cancelled due to Covid-19 | FerrariChat

DFW Fort Worth Cars and Breakfast, April - cancelled due to Covid-19

Discussion in 'Texas' started by f1_nix, Apr 4, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. f1_nix

f1_nix Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 12, 2005
    Ft. Worth, TX
    As the title says, there will be no April edition of Fort Worth Cars and Breakfast. As much as we all like cars, food and each others company, it's just not prudent to gather a group from across the metroplex right now. We will reassess the situation for May.

Meanwhile if you are close to Yogi's, they are open for take-out and probably bulk bagel orders and could use our support.

Otherwise stay home and stay safe.

WJHMH and SAFE4NOW like this.
  2. Ffinally

Ffinally Formula Junior

Jun 12, 2010
    DFW
    Full Name:
    Charles
    Thanks for sharing information about Yogi’s. Let’s all hope that conditions gave improved in May. Be safe everyone.

SAFE4NOW likes this.
  3. A12pilot

A12pilot Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 11, 2018
    DFW
    Full Name:
    Dave
    I’m hoping to make one of these when all this nonesense passes. Easy drive up the Chisholm Trail for me! Would be nice to meet some folks.

cheers
    Dave

SAFE4NOW likes this.
  4. MaurizioAM

MaurizioAM Karting

Sep 5, 2018
    Plano Texas
    Full Name:
    Maurizio
    I would as well like to attend the next upcoming events. With covid we will need to think outside the box and possibly have some social distancing restrictions which is very possible. If it's coordinated with the shop owners not only will they be able to benefit from some business but they would also be able to have a plan in place to keep everyone safe.

SAFE4NOW likes this.