FoSF Visit... PICS!! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

FoSF Visit... PICS!!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by stokpro, Dec 21, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    LOL, Karmavore...!

Andrew, great pictures, thanks for posting... i, too, really like the white 360 Spider... The picture of the Stradale was very menacing; nice shot...

2. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    And the 575 looks Pozzi blue to me.

I'm planning some dealership trips this winter. According to the NY Times, Ferrari of Long Island has a very low mileage F50 I want to go see.

3. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Unless it was out of sight, they don't have it any more... i was there two weeks ago and it wasn't there... i did see it there a few months ago; i was SOOOOO tempted to sit in it, too... :) It was really beautiful... i guess finding out if they still have it is only a phone call away; good luck when you go see it- and take pictures...! :)

4. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    When you guys go to the dealership to you ask the salesman if you could for example sit in that 550 Maranello. What does he say?
    I'm always too shy to ask.

zjpj ,
    I'm will be doing the same maybe on the December the 29 or the 30.

5. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    There is a 1999 with black interior and a 1998 with tan interior. I am going to look at both.

6. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    I bought my car there, so they usually let me sit in anything I want. That's how I found out that I can fit in the 512M, but not the 512TR. I will probably buy another from them, and they know that.

Always free to ask.

7. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Being that i have no intention of buying anything from them, i don't ask... i HAVE however, in the past... i just HAD to sit in them... Two cars at FoLI and one at BoLI... Those were the only times...

8. enzomoon

enzomoon Guest

What are they asking for the F512M??

9. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    USD$158,000

10. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    Ben, no worries... we'll be down there again and we'll hook up. Didn't get a chance to meet up with Dan either. I was telling Kuzi I thought the rear bumper was for a euro spec Stradale because of the euro license plate cut-out, but checked when I got home and they all seem to have the wider cut-out whether euro or u.s. spec car. The thing sounded freakin' wicked!! Does the euro Stradale have a better/louder exhaust?

11. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    Okay so next time I go to FoQ I will open a door of a Ferrari and I will make myseft comfortable in those Ferrari seats and all that without asking. If the guy comes
    ''Hey you what are doing?''
    Me> ''I'm sitting in a Ferrari.. whats the problem sir''
    salesman > You're not allowed
    Me> DES told me it was okay
    salesman> Who's DES?
    Me> ...Our friend

12. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    They had a decent selection of cars, probably the most F-cars I've seen in one Ferrari dealer at one time. And the sales guy Alessandro was very professional and helpful.

13. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    LOL, John...! Let me know how it goes... If you fair well, i'll try it myself...! :)

$158k for a 512M...? Isn't that a bit much...? i know they're awesome cars, and i know they're 6 figures, but i didn't know they were that high...

14. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    Sorry, didn't get a chance to capture the S/N's... you may be able to call FoSF for them.

15. Gary(SF)

Gary(SF) F1 Rookie

Oct 13, 2003
    Los Altos Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Gary B.
    Hi Andrew -

From everything I've read, the US exhaust is the same as the Euro exhaust on the CS.

Gary

16. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    agreed, it was a pain resizing all those images. plus, you can't see the detail of each image. :(

17. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    sales guy quoted $169k, but i bet it'll go in the mid-low $150's. Beautiful car.

18. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    Thanks Gary! Steve Harris imports may be able to help you out on that 360 6spd. check their website... www.ferrarisales.com. ask for sean, kuzi knows him fairly well. best of luck.

19. Gary(SF)

Gary(SF) F1 Rookie

Oct 13, 2003
    Los Altos Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Gary B.
    Thanks for the tip! I'll check it out.

Gary

20. Artherd

Artherd F1 Veteran

Jun 19, 2002
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ben Cannon
    Faisal- you have good taste, blue with white/creame interior is my favrouite combination on the F355! It is what I would get, of course, the F355 would then have to be my second Ferrari, as the first I want to be classic Red/Tan, aaagh! :)

That 512M is speaking to you, how many times in life to you get a second chance at something like this?! Hopefully it will one day grace your garage. (and then you'll have to hunt down the first TR made as well :)

Best!
    Ben.