foul fighting | Page 2 | FerrariChat

foul fighting

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by pinetreeneedles, Feb 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. nart2222

nart2222 Rookie

Nov 28, 2003
    ~Don't regress to their level.~

You started off sounding intelligent, what happened?

Anyone that approves of, condones, or otherwise accepts the pure filth being posted here has very serious behavioral issues.

N

2. sparta49

sparta49 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 3, 2001
    LA
    Full Name:
    Frank

BRAVO

3. sparta49

sparta49 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 3, 2001
    LA
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Agreed

4. sparta49

sparta49 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 3, 2001
    LA
    Full Name:
    Frank
    That is really adult sounding. Why do you have to bring a priest into it???

5. nart2222

nart2222 Rookie

Nov 28, 2003
    NNO,

In real life I would run as far away from your Filthy Type as I possibly could and avoid dirtying myself with your presence. Here I will make this exception.

You are a vile, filthy individual. Some here may choose to placate your filthy mouth, I'm not one. You have exhibited the most vile, filthy behaviour I've ever witnessed. It's too late obviously for you to have a decent upbringing, get help, you are a very sick, bitter, socially bankrupt individual..

N

6. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    LETS CALL RODNEY KING........" WHY CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG"

7. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini
    #32 Enzo, Feb 4, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  8. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    Hey Brother Bruce --- weren't you the one who was bemoaning the fact that we had become Green Free for the last while??

Looks like at least part of him is back....

9. shmark

shmark F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Holy cow, I gotta admit that's just about the foulest language I've ever heard...and I've seen Martin Lawrence in concert. What's up Carbon? Hard to believe some text on a screen brought this out. Something else serious going on?

Mark

10. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Reading this I'm reminded of the movie "Falling down" with Michael Douglas.

DES, chill out man.

11. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto

And with that he stops by the CarReaper's place to pick up a couple of guns and GOES NUTS, First shot dusts off Allen Lambo's NOS bottle Second bounces off Speedy's boat

Duck Take Cover DEStruction is Coming!!!!!

12. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    #37 wax, Feb 4, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  13. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast
    Look what I just found...

14. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    you have been waiting for a good ol fashioned Flame off to use that....

15. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    For the year (or thereabouts) that I have been reading this site I have seen DES take cheap shots from just about every troll to come along and until today he has always taken the 'high' road and refrained from the type of reply that these baiting trolls were hoping for. Always answered with a witty remark.

So he finally meets them on their own ground in their own style and everybody is aghast! Well what the h*ll do you expect?. Everybody has their limits.

If you NNO haters are so hot, show us your STUFF instead of hiding behind a fake name and no infomation in your profiles.

So before all you posuers with short counts and nothing in your profiles accuse me of defending NNO, LISTEN.

It is not acceptable to use the kind of language in this thread on this site. I don't condone it.

I DO understand why it was said. If you guys don't like NNO (DES) then put him on your ignore list and go burn ants with a magnifying glass or what ever you children do.

SHOW RESPECT AND YOU'LL GET RESPECT.(like you guys really care).

If you are interested, do a search on the 6 (?) part write-up DES did on his trip to New Orleans or his trip to Kalifornia. It will give you insight into how this person relates to and loves Ferraris. Most of you could only hope to have the writing talents he has.

I am really dissapointed in the direction this site has taken in the last couple of months. It was really fun to read last year (pre-software change) and informative. Now it seems like a bunch of in-your-face interlopers that could care less about Ferraris have desended to this site and cheapened it. Too bad........................................

DJ

16. Nibblesworth

Nibblesworth Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 29, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    BillyBoy
    Having nothing in my profile means I cannot attack DES?

Look, a year ago DES didn't know the difference between a Boxer and a TR. To say that he relates to and loves F-cars more than anyone else here is stupid. He's a fanatic, with a new hobby. He may keep the hobby for the rest of his life, but the "I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT" crap he always spews is stuff I spouted at EIGHT YEARS OLD.

Of course - you are not the first person to state this, nor is this the first board in which this statement has been posted.

Keep in mind that, if you dredge through "Off Topic" all the time, this site looks less and less like an F-car site. Go visit GFD, thought, and it looks the same as it did two years ago.

17. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    Bruce did you get back with those chip's yet this is just getting good....

18. Ekasilicon

Ekasilicon Formula Junior

Jan 21, 2003
    Well said, Spasso.

The more and more I am here, the more and more I see a reason to have a yearly fee to be part of this site. I know I would pay it. A few months ago I would have been opposed to paying for Ferrarichat, but a lot of trolls have joined lately, and so now I would gladly pay for Ferrarichat.

MJG

19. rodsky

rodsky Formula 3

Mar 24, 2003
    Los Angeles
    I agree - this site is going downhill. It is degenerating into Lambo vs. Ferrari, people on each others cases, etc. There's always going to be a lot of good natured ribbing - but this is ridiculous. Its soap opera city.

I dont know Carbon/DES at all. He seems like a nice guy with passion for Ferrari's. I have no issue with him whatsoever. It seems that Pine needles and these others that initiated attacks on him in this thread are jealous of him for some reason. If Carbon annoys them, they can simply put him on their ignore list.

Carbon - Not trying to lecture - but just rise above it and ignore. With 4,000 plus members, there are going to be some bad apples. That language is offensive and doesn't belong here. Cheers.

20. rodsky

rodsky Formula 3

Mar 24, 2003
    Los Angeles
    NIB Says - "Look, a year ago DES didn't know the difference between a Boxer and a TR. To say that he relates to and loves F-cars more than anyone else here is stupid. He's a fanatic, with a new hobby. He may keep the hobby for the rest of his life, but the "I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT" crap he always spews is stuff I spouted at EIGHT YEARS OLD."

So what's wrong with that? Why does it bug you so much? Put him on your ignore list.

21. Nibblesworth

Nibblesworth Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 29, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    BillyBoy

He is, and not because of his over-enthusiams, but because I've never seen too much offered by him, and he posts in every damn thread available.

What bugs me is his attention-whore attitude. It irritates me when people do funny tricks, like changin their name to Carbon McCoy in order to get attention. He can say all day long that he was looking for a change in his life, but I'll bet that his life will be EXACTLY the same in 5 years if he does nothing but change his name to something *STUPID* like Carbon McCoy. If you want to change your life, YOU CHANGE YOUR LIFE, not your name. But hey, it's his choice, let him make a dumd decision. He buys multiple Hot-Wheel's of the same damn car and posts them on the internet - did you see the pictures of his Enzo's? Gimme a break - that's scary, if you ask me. To me, he's BEGGING for attention. But, that's my opnion. Other than being a mild irritant to me, his stupid name change and retarded obession with Hot-Wheel Enzos impacts my life IN NO WAY WHATSOEVER, and I really could care less if he does it or not. I've got him on ignore, and that's enough for me!

I just don't see him as the "F-car Hero" that you all see him as. I guess if I were to end all my posts with a :), spend half my yearly income on Ferrari toys, and post another 20,000 threads, I, too, could be an F-chat Hero.

22. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini
    Who said he is a hero. He is well liked by many people here and some people don't like him also. But if you have a problem with someone take it with them or shut up about it.

23. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    Good point, I guess i have some choices to make athough I don't remember Off Topic looking like this either. DJ

DJ

24. Nibblesworth

Nibblesworth Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 29, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    BillyBoy

I see - Off Topic is no longer a place where I can post my views that YOU disagree with. I oughtta shut up....

Hmmm - the only other time I've voice my dislike for DES was when he attacked me in the infamous Jm J Bullock thread. This thread is specifically about him, so I felt it was OK to post about him here.

I guess I was wrong, and you were right. Sorry.

25. rodsky

rodsky Formula 3

Mar 24, 2003
    Los Angeles
    You keep saying you couldn't care less - yet you do. You say you are ignoring him but you don't. You say that he is on your ignore list - but you know what his posts look like - :) and all. Which is it?

Let it go and move on.