foul fighting | Page 3 | FerrariChat

foul fighting

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by pinetreeneedles, Feb 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 62 250 GTO

62 250 GTO F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Full Name:
    Neil
    How many people will be banned from the site???
    I vote for a handfull. I probably won't own a Ferrari untill next summer, so am I going to be asked to leave? I bought a very expensive car a few years back and it ended up cost a bunch of money just to keep it going and it never did run that well. So I joined to see what's what about the different models. I do comment in the OT section but I don't think I've stepped on any toes. I certainly haven't started a thread just to start fights. Seriously how many people are getting banned? As this thread grows the handfull will turn into a page full.
    Go watch Get Away in Stokholm and then get behind the wheel and vent some frustration.

2. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini

This thread did not start about him! You can post your views all you want but when you are spewing crap about someone it gets old. If you can't say something nice don't say it at all. It doesn't do anyone any good. Sorry if I stepped out of line but I didn't see him going after you. I just saw you jumping on him

3. Nibblesworth

Nibblesworth Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 29, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    BillyBoy

You know what's funny - I was thinking the same thing.

Man - remember some glorious battles here in OT between me and Art, or me and Randall, or me and Telson, or Doody vs all of 'em....

Those were fun days. With today as the exception, I haven't seen any of the truly heated threads in OT like there used to be.

4. Nibblesworth

Nibblesworth Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 29, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    BillyBoy

Well, to be fair, I've only had him on ignore for the past week or so. Also, when someone is one ignore, but other users reply and quote that user, the quote does show up.

5. redhead

redhead F1 Rookie

Dec 26, 2001
    Full Name:
    ~Red~

Hey, at least no one has started on with the grammar policing lately. :)

6. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

Holy cow! Are you people out of your gourds???

WTF??????????????????????????????????????

7. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Like the maggot-ridden beef curtain of a murdered whore's corpse, i wouldn't be able to keep a straight face if i ever looked at you; you're some pile of steaming dog sh_t to sit there and judge me, like you know me, like you're better than me, like your sh_t doesn't stink... My choice of language doesn't make me sick, bitter, socially bankrupt or devoid of a decent upbringing, it just means that my language is foul; don't like it...? Suck on a dirty, AIDS-infested monkey c0ck and put me on ignore...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Spasso, thank you; thank you, very much... i'm glad you see it... Yours is the most profound statement in this entire thread...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pat, Rodsky, thanks for sticking up for me; i understand the language is inappropriate, but sometimes you have to use what works best; had i smiled and threw back a witty remark like Spasso said, this all would've died out, already...
    Nibbles has had a hard on for me since his NebulaClass days; no matter, his attention/replies/views/etcetera mean nothing to me... & for the record, Nibbles, just in case someone quotes this so you can read it, i didn't start in with you in your Jm J Bullock thread, i questioned your intentions, since your initial statement was blatantly homophobic and closed-minded...

i find it so utterly ironic, insipid, sad and downright ridiculous that some people can be as closed-minded as they are on this board and i'm the one that's labeled vile, filthy, sick, bitter, socially bankrupt, devoid of a decent upbringing and reminiscent of an 8 year-old...
    i'm not hurting anyone, here; it's obvious i like Ferraris... So what if i didn't know sh_t about them before i got here; everyone's gotta learn at some point, right...? Am i really causing trouble here, or is my boyish enthusiasm too much for some of you...? If it's the latter, then surely, i'm not the one who's bitter, huh...?
    So what if i get "overly" excited by them...? Is that really a problem...? Is it unhealthy in any way...? If you think so, PM me your address, let me send you my shoes; you walk a mile in them and see if you can be happy about anything at all, ever. i've found something i love and i'm learning; it's my sanctuary, my sanctity, my sanity; there's nothing wrong with that.

If you don't like me and don't agree with my beliefs or the things i stand for and can't agree to disagree or at least present a mature argument and must resort to sh_t like this entire thread, well, then, just ignore me. This is a huge ocean and i'm just one small fish.

8. sparta49

sparta49 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 3, 2001
    LA
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Rob, What would your sponsers say if they happened upon the posts that you have allowed DES to put on this board. When I discovered FCHAT 3 years ago when I purchased my first Ferrari it was a invaluable resource for repair and technical advice. since then the site has deteriorated considerably with the rabble that seems to have arrived in the last year. The site obviously needs editing and perhaps should be membership driven the main requisite if you go this route should be Ferrari OWNERSHIP . I have introduced several enthusiasts to this site including my 12 year old godchild who has in turn refered her friends now if her parents happened upon these posts I would have some explaining to do. DES's posts were totally uncalled for and a disgrace to this forum I propose a 6 month ban for his antics here. Perhaps some time spent in timeout will do him some good and teach him how to play nice with others.

9. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Dave, buddy where you been?? It's been jus' nuts!!!

This thread was broken off another thread and ImpalaSS got popped last night and ..... and....

To heck with it. I gotta go home now.

You take it from here, I think Impala has sobered up and found a sponsor. He's gonna make the Houston Rodeo next year, so he'll blend in better!

I can't figure out where this DES Bashing came from.

I was over in a Hip Hop chat site listening to this 18 yr. old take on the rappers. She was givin' "what for" .

Take it, Dave........................................

10. lotustt

lotustt Formula 3

Aug 28, 2002
    Full Name:
    TRM
    Wasn't Des/carbony voted as the Troll of the Year winner? Attention whore winner?

11. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Light the match, and drop in some gas right here........................X

12. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah

very funny...... i dont keep the investment firearms in my primary residence. i have a safe somewhere else that weighs more than my nissan frontier. i think he will need LOTS OF EXPLOSIVES to get in to that one!

13. sparta49

sparta49 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 3, 2001
    LA
    Full Name:
    Frank
    [If you are interested, do a search on the 6 (?) part write-up DES did on his trip to New Orleans or his trip to Kalifornia. It will give you insight into how this person relates to and loves Ferraris. Most of you could only hope to have the writing talents he has.

I am really dissapointed in the direction this site has taken in the last couple of months. It was really fun to read last year (pre-software change) and informative. Now it seems like a bunch of in-your-face interlopers that could care less about Ferraris have desended to this site and cheapened it. Too bad........................................

DJ[/QUOTE]
    So because he has talent in writing we should have to put up with type of behavior?????????????????????????

14. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    i suggest, if the parents of the children reading this site look for some explaining from you, you tell them to start being PARENTS and checking out what they're doing on the internet, even though the "live" site they were referred to was referred by a family friend...
    You should also propose a 6 month ban on the crack you've obviously been smoking, that would make you utter some of the things you just said... To quote a friend of mine, "you're like the blood stain on the bedsheet of a Hollywood hotel..."
    Phuq off and have a nice day. :D

15. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    That is correct.

16. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    So because he has talent in writing we should have to put up with type of behavior?????????????????????????[/QUOTE]
    Did you read Spasso's whole post...? You missed his entire point... Go read it again, IN ITS ENTIRETY...

17. lotustt

lotustt Formula 3

Aug 28, 2002
    Full Name:
    TRM
    Sorry i meant Post Whore winner.

18. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Same difference at this point...

19. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    As a preposition, one cannot corectly use "on" to modify the verb "started." Only adverbs can be used to modify verbs. :)

20. sparta49

sparta49 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 3, 2001
    LA
    Full Name:
    Frank

Perhaps your parents should have tried teaching you how to dress (I have seen you in person) and enter polite society. And you still just don't get it but since you seem to have a grasp of what crack can do to you (perhaps from first hand experience) you may want to get off of it

21. C. Losito

C. Losito Formula Junior

Dec 12, 2003
    Metro St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Chris Losito
    #71 C. Losito, Feb 4, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  22. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    Carbon

Enjoyed talking with you down here in New Orleans and you came across as a level headed cool customer. This doesn't seem to describe you as of late. Might be time to go catch a good flick, drive around, or go hang with some buds of yours to decompress. I have defended you in the past but this type of nonsense isnt good for anyone involved.

Hope all is well
    John

23. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    The fact that you think how i dress and whatr language i use isn't acceptable for "society" tells me just how out of touch you are...
    Secondly, i'm not sure where you saw me in person, but you should have had the balls to come up to me then, and tell me to my face, that you didn't like me... Maybe next time, eh, ol' chap...?

24. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E

Damn Ryan, you beat me to it! :D

25. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003