Found a Stradale model. | FerrariChat

Found a Stradale model.

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by 96impalaSS, Aug 23, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I must not be that much into models because I dont know much about BBR. Are they expensive, and also how is there build quality?

http://www.bbrmodels.it/pages_uk/db/index2.htm

Type in Ferrari as brand,
    and then Stradale as model description.

Also there selection of other types of Ferraris is insane. Espicially different types of race versions of all the cars.

2. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    1:43?

doody.

3. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Yea I know. But I have a few allready of 1/43 models. A F40, F50, 512 LM, and a 348. (Im pretty sure there 1/43 at least. Cant remember.
    Also the price of them is insane. There like 165 euros.

4. Challenge64

Challenge64 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Ron
    I've been buying and collecting and selling BRR models for roughly 14 years now.

My company prices have ranged over the years from $150-300 for 1/43 scale built models. Most sit at $179-199

There are pros/cons to both BBR and to 1/43 resin in general

1/43 resin does not lend it's self to detail that u see in large scales. Aside from either some very unusual 1/43 scale models, BBR models dont open (They do have a few that did)

BBR specifically has had a few periods of poor quality, but in general we have always received good models. My biggest complaint are the wheels. Take a look at the spoked wheels that they made over the last few years. 360 challenge cars are a great example. They made them using a photo-etched center hub with a steel wheel. It is a far cry from looking like the real BBS cast challenge wheel

BBRs in general have always sold well and we have a huge supply of them. They seems to hold their value over time and many customers come back to buy them over and over