Found roster Iso Grifo A3C's & Bizzarrinis 15 pg. No pictures trade for Bitz book | FerrariChat

Found roster Iso Grifo A3C's & Bizzarrinis 15 pg. No pictures trade for Bitz book

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by bitzman, Aug 10, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    Don't know what year it was printed, but know it's real because there's at least one car there i bought when i was a barn finder. List of SN, prior owners, a bit of history such as if car was destroyed and rebuilt, etc. Stapled together. Will trade for Goodfellow hardbound book on the marque even if the cover is damaged, Will throw in color print of original painting, print sized 11" x17" Shipped print rolled. Roster shipped flat. Will have at art & Books at Concorso Aug. 20

Or trade for one of these two books; OK if cover damaged, just need it for reference

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. rgg4re

rgg4re Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 16, 2015
    Atlanta,GA USA
    Full Name:
    Kat
    hello, I would love to take you up on this trade if you still have the rosters/paperwork- I have the yellow hardcover shown above to trade, lmk

3. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    rgg4re:
    sorry I'm a year late getting back to seeing if anyone answered. The good thing is when I found your letter today I found the Bizzarrini register, which is 15 pages long single spaced,
    What made it worth reading was I know several of the cars on it (bought at least five Bitzs as a barn finder) I am still open for a trade for the Hartog book, or will sell the Register for $100 and throw in a print of one of my ten Bizzarrini paintings. Write me at malibucarart at google's mail

Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Wallace- Nice to see you still active in exotics.

Terry (then Captain, USAF) Phillips