Franchise opportunity for Ferrari Store? | FerrariChat

Franchise opportunity for Ferrari Store?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Luisgarcia, Dec 7, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Luisgarcia

Luisgarcia Rookie

Dec 7, 2010
    I've been looking at this and was wondering if anyone knows how to contact the Ferrari Store Headquarters for franchise information... Any info or leads will be really helpfull.

The Ferrari store page doesn't have anything.

2. CRAIGF355

CRAIGF355 Formula 3

Nov 13, 2005
    NJ
    Full Name:
    CRAIG ANDERSON
    I would call Ferrari of North America to see if there is even an opportunity. They should be able to point you right.

3. Cheetah

Cheetah Formula Junior

Jan 22, 2004
    Charlotte
    Full Name:
    Alan
    FNA has nothing to do with the Ferrari Store in North America other than a B2B relationship. The franchise deals are sealed up for North America, but there are a few markets still open elsewhere on the globe.

If you're serious, PM me your contact information and I'll pass it along

4. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
  5. renanpineros

renanpineros Rookie

Sep 9, 2016
    Colombia
    Full Name:
    Renan Pineros
    Hello everyone my boss, an italian designer andinvestor based in Colombia would like to open a Ferrari Store in Colombia. Could anyone tell me how can at least know the requirements and contact to start the process?

6. renanpineros

renanpineros Rookie

Sep 9, 2016
    Colombia
    Full Name:
    Renan Pineros
    Dear Cheeta, could you please let me know the details of how to open a Ferrari Store in Colombia. My personal email is: [email protected]

7. Cheetah

Cheetah Formula Junior

Jan 22, 2004
    Charlotte
    Full Name:
    Alan
    Sadly, my time with Ferrari ended a few years ago and most of my contacts have moved on as well.
    I would recommend contacting the US franchisee, Forza Retail at: (214) 484-1242
    You could also try the main line and let the representative know you are interested in becoming a partner: +39 0536 949111
    Good luck

8. 4rePhill

4rePhill F1 Veteran

Oct 18, 2009
    Worcester, England
    Full Name:
    Phill J
    Be aware that Ferrari has been closing down a lot of their franchised stores in recent times due to it being far more cost effective to simply sell their merchandise online.

Here you go: http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/ferrari-discussion-not-model-specific-sponsored-algar-ferrari/476439-disappearing-ferrari-stores.html

9. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Yeah the SF store closed a couple years ago

10. blackbolt22

blackbolt22 F1 Veteran

Sep 25, 2007
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    Mr. Anderson
    I've been in a few of these stores and have left unimpressed. You would think they would have the coolest items but not so much for me at least.

11. 4rePhill

4rePhill F1 Veteran

Oct 18, 2009
    Worcester, England
    Full Name:
    Phill J
    Ferrari sell whatever they think will make money for them, including a load of cheaper/"uncool" items that they can sell loads of, to people who want something for their kids or as a cheap novelty gift for friends.

The stores they opened tended to be in high rent areas and they quickly discovered that the cost of running the shops compared to the money they made from them simply didn't add up. A lot of people went into the shops to have a look around, and a few bought a key ring or a T-shirt, but it wasn't enough to keep the shops running - basically Ferrari overestimated their popularity amongst non-car/racing enthusiasts and ended up having to close the stores down.

They've learnt their lesson - It's far more cost effective to simply sell on-line, so basically, anyone even thinking of contacting Ferrari with a hope of opening a franchised Ferrari store will be wasting their time!

12. Entropy

Entropy Formula 3
    Owner

Jul 10, 2008
    Ferrari North America (based in NJ) oversees Central and South America as well. I'm unsure how many retail stores are still around; the one in NYC exists primarily since it's inside the corporate atelier showroom.

I might suggest 1) connecting with the current official Ferrari dealer/importer for Colombia (I believe it's Mr. De La Vega) and/or 2) simply reach out to FNA, the President is Edwin Fenech.

As stated, it's unclear what Ferrari's retail brick/mortar strategy is, they are pressing dealers to increase accessory item sales to some degree, and are very demanding in terms of brand compliance.

13. Kate8888

Kate8888 Rookie

May 17, 2019
    Full Name:
    Ekaterina Eka
    #13 Kate8888, May 17, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2019
    Hello!

I'm thinking of Ferrari Store in the country I'm currently in. As per information on the official site, there are no stores here. Please let me know if there are opportunities and what the conditions are. I'll highly appreciate the information.

Thanks

My email adress is [email protected]

14. bertha01

bertha01 Rookie

Sep 16, 2018
    Full Name:
    bertha ales
    Subscribed to this one[​IMG]