Free 328 timing belts | FerrariChat

Free 328 timing belts

Discussion in '308/328' started by carlrose, Dec 6, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. carlrose

carlrose Formula Junior

Nov 25, 2003
    Hi all,

I had purchased this set of timing belts from the wonderful folks at Ricambi on 3/4/19 anticipating timing belt replacement last year; found I needed a few more parts so added another (chronologically newer) set of timing belts to the next order and used the newer belts in recently completing the work.

This set will "time out" by the time I would next need them; part # is 111334 and there are two belts in the package. I'm not certain how to read the manufacture date on the OEM belts but the codes are 096 R 254 and 18 353031 (see images), and I think they also fit the 308 QV cars. No guarantees, etc. but as you can see they have never been removed from the packaging.

This forum has been incredibly helpful over the years so my small contribution is that I would rather they go to a good home and actually get used than expire in my basement. Send me a PM.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Meister

Meister F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2001
    Duluth, MN
    Full Name:
    The Meister
    I believe

18 = year
    35 = #week in that year
    3 = day of said week

final 3 #'s are the position in the run. For some reason I think the production run goes form 0-200 but could be way off

3. carlrose

carlrose Formula Junior

Nov 25, 2003
    Thanks all - belts are spoken for.