Free Avalanche Box Seat Tickets for Charity | FerrariChat

Free Avalanche Box Seat Tickets for Charity

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by 308SYSTEMS, Dec 11, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 308SYSTEMS

308SYSTEMS Karting

Dec 16, 2003
    Hi Guys, we won a box suite at the Morgan Adams Concours where we exhibited our Ferrari(mandatory list Ferrari content). Rather than use all the tickets ourselves, we decided to raise further charity funds with them and will be auctioning them off in a Dutch Auction.

This is a charity auction of individual BOX SUITE tickets to Avalanche hockey – a great game: Avalanche vs. Tampa Bay Lightening Friday January 5, 2007 at 7pm.

Thus, a GREAT way for you to kick off the New Year, and benefit the Open Door Mission in Ft. Collins and the House of Neighborly Services in Loveland. These organizations do a GREAT job of supporting less fortunate people in the Ft. Collins and Loveland areas.

Their websites are:
    House of Neighborly Services http://www.fortnet.org/HNS/
    Open Door Mission http://odmministries.org/

To make this fun, we are offering the seats free in exchange for your donation to either of these agencies. The agencies are also 501c tax exempt, thus you get a tax write-off this year for your donation, in addition to FREE Avalanche box suite seats :) can it get any better?

To auction off the tickets, we thought a charity “Dutch” auction would be festive. The way the auction works is this:

1) look into your heart and determine the most you would like to donate to either of the agencies, per ticket($50min).
    2) figure out how many tickets you would like to receive
    3) Send me an email([email protected]) with the donation amount(per ticket) and total ticket quantity

Then – the top 16 tickets write a check directly to the charity and get ready to party in an Avalanche box suite 1/5/06 for FREE!

If interested, please reply by this coming Saturday(12/16/06) so I can get the tickets ordered.

Thanks for your generosity and support of the local charities.

Mark

2. 308SYSTEMS

308SYSTEMS Karting

Dec 16, 2003
    Ok,
    With over 50 views and not one Ferrarichatter donating to charity for the free tickets, can you guys tell me why no response from the Ferrari contingent? Is $30 after taxes too much to pay for an Avalanche box seat? Was 1/5 a busy night for everyone?

This feedback will help me with future fund raising efforts for those in need.

Thanks,
    Mark

3. Matt550

Matt550 Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2003
    Littleton Colorado
    Full Name:
    Matt M.
    I think its a great idea. For me its just bad timing. With the holidays and all. Cousins will be in town and we'll be in Breck skiing. I just dont have the extra money. Good luck!