Free Car show and Lunch in San Diego, Sat 9/19 | FerrariChat

Free Car show and Lunch in San Diego, Sat 9/19

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by gbrown37, Sep 12, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gbrown37

gbrown37 Formula 3

Feb 15, 2005
    San Diego/UCSB
    Full Name:
    Garrett
    Hey everyone in San Diego,

As part of my mission to revitalize the San Diego car culture, next Saturday, September 19, I'll be hosting a free car show at my parent's new Sandwich shop, Jersey Mike's Subs. Maybe some of you have heard of it, it's a national chain and we just opened up the first one in San Diego. The show will start around 10am, when the store opens. There will be a group from North County meeting at Cavallo Motorsports in Carlsbad at 9:00 to caravan down.

The address of the store is 8590 Rio San Diego Drive, Suite #109. Take the 163 to Friars Road, go east on Friars, then turn right at Qualcomm Way, then a right on Rio San Diego Drive and it'll be in the center on the right hand side. Of course, if you meet up with us in Carsbad you won't have to worry about these directions.

Cavallo Motorsports, the meeting point, is right off the 5 at Palomar Airport Road. Get off the freeway, go west, and make a left on Avenida Encinas. Cavallo will be less than 100 yards down on the left-hand side.

Once we get to Jersey Mike's, there will be parking out front and talking etc, and I'll hand out my business cards, which will get you a free sub and drink. All you need to do is show up and lunch is on me.

All cars are welcome. Come on down for a good time and killer sandwiches.

Hopefully you all can make it. Let me know by either email ([email protected]) or phone (619)540-0889.

2. jabramson

jabramson Formula Junior

Jun 3, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Garrett, I'll be there a little earlier to open up the shop, just in case the people want to have a look around.

3. nocturne1

nocturne1 Formula 3

Sep 8, 2004
    Foothill Ranch, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Mmmmm....Jersey Mikes.... :)

4. aahtt

aahtt Karting

Mar 24, 2009
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Anthony H.
    Hi Garrett, I'll be there and might bring both the 430 and the TT. Already confirmed with Bill S., thanks for the invite.

Anthony

5. rrobello

rrobello Formula 3

Jul 25, 2005
    thanks garrett great idea. Ill be there. roommate probably will tag along in his Z0sechs

6. jabramson

jabramson Formula Junior

Jun 3, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    See you at 9 in the morning.

Cavallo Motorsports, the meeting point, is right off the 5 at Palomar Airport Road. Get off the freeway, go west, and make a left on Avenida Encinas. Cavallo will be less than 100 yards down on the left-hand side.