Free Ferrari Owners Club Gathering during Monterey Car Week | FerrariChat

Free Ferrari Owners Club Gathering during Monterey Car Week

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by Agostinho, Aug 3, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Agostinho

Agostinho Formula Junior

Feb 22, 2017
    On Saturday, August 14 from 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM, don't miss the the Annual Ferrari Owners Club Gathering at The Barnyard in Carmel. Ferrari lovers will not want to miss this gathering of vintage and new Ferraris. Our nonprofit beneficiary this year will be Big Sur Food & Wine who has arranged a wide representation of local wineries to be featured at the outdoor wine reception in the terraced gardens of the Barnyard. Round out your visit with an advance dinner reservation at one of the Barnyard’s many fine restaurants.

This is a free event and registration/ticket purchase is not required, but a ticket purchase can be used for many food and drink options. All proceeds benefit Big Sur Food and Wine Foundation, a nonprofit charitable trust.

https://whatsupmonterey.com/events/monterey-car-week/annual-ferrari-owners-club-gathering/1006?fbclid=IwAR0FPfXud8RFIqKn_CGD4O36hr8cVQDdjpgzW0EXgoW3640M_OsN6-0SVFo

https://www.facebook.com/FOCNCR

raysur and Ferrari55whoa like this.
  2. rw99

rw99 Karting

Jan 1, 2019
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Rich
    I attended two years ago and really enjoyed the event... such great variety. And this year I have a Ferrari to bring! I’ve registered, and hope to meet some of you there. Look for the 6’4 guy unfolding from a red/black 488 :D

Rich

Ferrari55whoa likes this.
  3. Ferrari55whoa

Ferrari55whoa F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2005
    Los Gatos, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Hoping to go. My 550 is still at Roselli’s so I’ll likely bring the whole family in the DD.

looking forward to the @vaultautoclub cars and coffee in the morning saturday (no affiliation).
    Image Unavailable, Please Login