Free Service Transport! | FerrariChat

Free Service Transport!

Discussion in 'North Midwest - USA (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, IL)' started by TheNextOne, Oct 12, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TheNextOne

TheNextOne Rookie

Dec 16, 2011
    Hello NorthMidwesterners!

We have one of our transport trucks headed up your way (MN area) early next week and then it will be returning back down here to Lake Forest Sportscars (Chicago area). We would be happy to offer anyone that needs Ferrari service a free spot on our returning truck!

If you're not familiar with us by chance we have been an authorized Ferrari dealer since 1982 and we are an authorized Ferrari Classiche center as well. We have sold off our other dealerships (Aston Martin, Lotus, Maserati and McLaren) to focus and grow our Ferrari-only business so we can handle any service need you have.

For more information please contact Owen on our service team at [email protected] or 847-295-6560.

You are always welcome to reach out to me directly as well at [email protected].

Thanks!

Nick Mancuso

General Sales Manager
    Lake Forest Sportscars

2. phanliu

phanliu Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 21, 2015
    Illinois
    Full Name:
    Noel
    TheNextOne likes this.
  3. TheNextOne

TheNextOne Rookie

Dec 16, 2011
    Hi Guys and Gals,

Just bumping up this post as we have one of our trucks headed to Saint Louis right now. Same thing as above applies. We have a free spot on our truck and are happy to offer it to anyone in need of Ferrari service!

Thanks,
    Nick Mancuso

4. WATSON

WATSON Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 9, 2010
    WI
    If I need some service I'll give you call. Good to know the option exists for some discounted transport.

My 355 still needs the fuel block recall done. I kid you not...never done. When the list grows to include other work I'll call.

Did you really sell off the other brands? That's a pretty big step.

5. BlueFerrari458

BlueFerrari458 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2018
    I have a 458 spider early 2015 model 8/2014 its a cpo car will need its annual service in late fall in kept in MN

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat.com mobile app