Free vintage XWX | FerrariChat

Free vintage XWX

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by JP365, Apr 14, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JP365

JP365 Formula 3

Mar 8, 2007
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    John F
    Anyone need/want a vintage XWX? It was on my spare. Think it’s a 215/70/15, but forgot to look before I dropped of the wheels. I wouldn’t drive on it, but I know some people like the original tires for shows. I’ll post a pic later.

2. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    Keep it in your big old trunk buddy! lol

3. JP365

JP365 Formula 3

Mar 8, 2007
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    John F
    Hey Mike, hope all is going well on your end and everyone is healthy. Finally picked up the Vressteins for the cromodoras. Sending the two bent borranis out to be rebuilt. I figured if I didn’t like them I could replace them when the wires are done. Thinking about CN 12s for the wires. Hope to see you at some of the FuelFed events.

absostone likes this.
  4. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    #4 absostone, Apr 14, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2021
    Thanks hope all is well with you and the fam. Hopefully the CN has a stiffer wall than the XWX. I found the XWX to be very wandering on the rear of the Dino at highway speeds. pumping up to 44 rear and 36 front did the trick. Though it is a mid engine car. Good luck to you

5. PetersenAutomotiveMuseum

Feb 4, 2021
    Full Name:
    Bryan Stevens
    Hello! Any chance you still have this tire? If so I’m interested. Looking for old XWX for a museum exhibition.

6. JP365

JP365 Formula 3

Mar 8, 2007
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    John F
    Sorry, long gone. I’ll ask around.

7. Edward 96GTS

Edward 96GTS F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    i have one

8. PetersenAutomotiveMuseum

Feb 4, 2021
    Full Name:
    Bryan Stevens
    Please email me at [email protected]

We’re looking for an older XWX…the older the better, 1980s at latest ideally. Can be worn but not worn bald as the tread pattern needs to be prominently visible. Thanks very much!