For Sale - FS: 2016 Audi RS7 Prestige Daytona Gray Matte | FerrariChat

For Sale FS: 2016 Audi RS7 Prestige Daytona Gray Matte

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by socialpro1, Jul 2, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. socialpro1

socialpro1 Karting

Dec 6, 2017
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Name: Alex
    Title: On Hand - Private Seller Title (No AZ Tax!!)

$78K, Clean private party title in Hand, two keys, all service paper work, original sticker, all booklets, etc. No trades.

Current Mileage: 28,500 miles

Why I am selling it: Deeming life is short -- combined with my love for cars -- am looking to downsize several cars. This car has only briefly been a daily driver for me, and has not been getting many miles put on over the last year.

Vehicle Condition / Info:

It is with a heavy heart that I list the best car I have owned up for sale.

This is my 2016 Factory Matte Daytona Gray Audi RS7. The Matte paint is NOT a wrap - its a $6K Factory Option that is must have on this particular car.

It took me several months to find the perfect must have options including the Bang and Olufsen, factory sports exhaust, flat bottom steering wheel, sports seats and carbon interior package!! Very rare with the Factory Matte Daytona Gray Paint (Absolutely Stunning in person!!)

Paint and overall vehicle condition inside and out is 9.5/10. I am a huge car nut / Audi fan and take great care of all of my cars.

I have owned this car since early 2017 and am the 3rd owner. Car still has factory warranty AND audicare until the end of 2019. My RS7 has been immaculately cared for, hand washed only with all service and maintenance performed at Audi North Scottsdale for the duration of my ownership.

The car comes on gorgeous BBS CI-R 20" Wheels (In Perfect Condition), as well as factory 21" OEM RS7 Blade Wheels that are provided with the sale. Car is stock and has never been tuned.

Absolutely no accidents or paintwork of any kind. There has never as much as an ounce of food inside the car.

Car is sold private party, so certain states will save taxes on registration, fees, etc. Title in Hand.

Annual Service: Recently performed by Audi North Scottsdale. All prior service receipts available as well.

Contact: Alex (four four 0 – seven 2 five seven 446). Car is located in Scottsdale, Arizona.

I would be happy to provide any additional pictures, walk around videos / facetime, etc. You will NOT be disappointed.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

[​IMG]

4re308, fr0gskin and JoeTSI like this.
  2. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    Gorgeous.

jcurry and 19633500GT like this.
  3. socialpro1

socialpro1 Karting

Dec 6, 2017
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Thank you! Very special car and the matte paint absolutely makes it. Looks even better in person and surprises people every time that its factory finish!!

4. rdynamix

rdynamix Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 11, 2013
    Very nice car. Good luck with sale.

5. socialpro1

socialpro1 Karting

Dec 6, 2017
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Thank you!