FS: Ferrari in Camera Book #434/1000 | FerrariChat

FS: Ferrari in Camera Book #434/1000

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by outlaw_singer, Nov 4, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. outlaw_singer

outlaw_singer Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 23, 2015
    Hi guys,

i've had this book laying around here together with a few others. I never really intended on selling this one but i've come to a point where i needed to make choices and thus i'm offering it for sale here. Amongst the few ferrari books that i have, this is an extra ordinary piece. No wonder this is considered one of THE books to have if you're a ferrari guy. But i think most of you know this book better than i do. All i can add about this one is that it is number 434 ouf of 1000 pieces and it's in mint condition.

And the asking price of course. That will be 1325€ excluding shipping/paypal.

P.S.: the pics are just random shots so don't shoot me if they are not what you are looking for. Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. tifoso2728

tifoso2728 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Apr 30, 2014
    IL
    Full Name:
    DRM
    Awesome . . . .

3. outlaw_singer

outlaw_singer Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 23, 2015
    This book is sold, thanks to all interested.