430 - Fuel pump wrench - use it if you like! | FerrariChat

430 Fuel pump wrench - use it if you like!

Discussion in '360/430' started by colorfull, Jan 26, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. colorfull

colorfull Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 12, 2020
    Franklin Park, New Jersey
    Full Name:
    John Napoli
    Hey everybody,

I just received the fuel pump filter wrench as I will be replacing my fuel pumps

Bit of an extravagant purchase as there are other inexpensive solutions, and I hope to only need it once, but I wanted to be able to torque the fuel pumps down correctly.

It's an incredibly well made tool and I'm sure will be perfect for the job and will otherwise be sitting on my shelf when I'm done.

If anyone is doing their fuel pumps and wants to borrow it, happy to lend it out for the price of mailing it, so it gets good use, just PM me.

Best,

John
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Lotusracer, Flea7, RH67 and 5 others like this.
  2. Sj_engr

Sj_engr Formula 3

Sep 15, 2020
    San Jose
    Full Name:
    dc
    I used a home water filter wrench, $11 or 13 from amazon. But super cool to offer to help others with the proper specialized unit.

colorfull likes this.
  3. colorfull

colorfull Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 12, 2020
    Franklin Park, New Jersey
    Full Name:
    John Napoli
    Yes, I saw your post on it and considering doing that, thank you for the suggestion, it is a good one.

Being a rookie, I wasn't sure the criticality of the accuracy of the torque spec, with the price of the fuel pumps I'm already laying out, just figured this made sense for me.

And thank you for the props

Jaymac, AandSC and Sj_engr like this.