Funny Things You Did As A Kid | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Funny Things You Did As A Kid

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Jerrari, Jul 17, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. VROOM!!!

VROOM!!! Formula 3

Feb 11, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Armen
    One time i took a fart on some kids head after he bent down to pick up something. The funny part was that my teacher saw me and she was ganna send me to the dean. She started to fill out the refirel and she started to laugh really hard as soon as she got to the part that you write what the student had done. She still sent me to the dean though.

2. lesterm

lesterm Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Durham, NC
    I didn't do this but I found it semi-funny at the time:

My friend's dad was about 12 or so and went up to the roof of his apartment building after a blizzard (building was probably about 4 or 5 stories). On the roof they made a giant snowball about 5' in diameter and rolled it off the roof and onto a parked car. I am guessing the car was in pretty bad shape after that. I wonder what the owner thought when he saw it...

3. SRT Mike

SRT Mike Two Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    Taxachusetts
    Full Name:
    Raymond Luxury Yacht
    We used to take the powdered chlorine that we put in my pool and we'd dump a tablespoonfull into a 2 liter coke bottle with about 2 cups of coke. It would bubble for about 10 seconds then it would fizz violently, get really hot and expand in volume by about 20 times. When the bottle was sealed, it would expand and explode - sounded like a 10 guage shotgun going of. We'd make these "bottle bombs" and toss them in mailboxes to blow them up, or in winter make a hole in the ice on the lake and toss them in and see where they blew up the ice. We later discovered that if we left the cap OFF, it would turn into a rocket and sometimes go a couple hundred yards, and they were re-usable. THAT was a lot of fun.

I remember in middle school, I pantsed this kit. Pantsing someone is when you sneak up behind them and quickly pull their pants down. I did it to this big goofy kid named sean who always wore pants way too big for him. When we were coming back from the lunch room, we were going down this set of stairs, and I snuck up behind him, then I grabbed the pockets and pulled... and his pants came down but his underwear came down too! He instinctively took a step forward, but his pants were around his knees so he tripped and tumbled down the stairs through a whole herd of kids butt naked from the waist down. Everyone was yelling 'EWWWWW!'. He came to a stop and it took 20 seconds for him to re-orient, stand up and get his pants back up. I felt so bad for the kid - probably scarred him for life.

We used to have firecracker fights (hide-and-seek in the yard tossing firecrackers like grenades to flush out the enemy), and bottle rocket fights, etc, etc.

4. redhead

redhead F1 Rookie

Dec 26, 2001
    Full Name:
    ~Red~
    Sophmore year of HS, we were having a class party, at a small private school. We had heard that some of the Jr. and Sr. football players, that no one liked would be showing up. So, being smart, we told everyone that we would be bringing the cupcakes. We made 3 dozen cupcakes with 24 tainted with exlax. The football game the next night was a riot, oh, and btw, eat the cupcakes with the pink wrappers.

:) :)

5. coolestkidever

coolestkidever F1 Veteran

Feb 28, 2004
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    Those are the best ever, if u get a pipe you can use it like a bazooka.