Taken Off Market - Fuseboards NEW | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Taken Off Market Fuseboards NEW

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by theunissenguido, Aug 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. theunissenguido

theunissenguido Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    Recently I received mesgs from owners that hat an upgrade for their fuseboard from a well know company :

"Mine was redone by a well known Ferrari place 5 or 6 years ago and my mechanic is telling me the boards are separating and the solder joints are bad. He strongly recommends starting with a new/improved fusebox before trying to diagnose a couple of other issues. I am leery of going back to the same place given the $$$$ I spent with them.".....

and an other one :

The issue is, I already did upgrade my fuse board with an XXX board. During a test drive by my mechanic, something cooked the fuel pump and melted the connectors. I don't know what happened. Maybe the mechanic wired it incorrectly. It's the white plastic connectors that got melted....Now my mechanic is saying he needs the "ceramic fuse metal blades that the fuse clips into."...

So I'm affraid on the long term, all those who did an upgrade will get the same problems. Using the OEM board and just adding some wires and relais, will not solve the problems with the original plastic layers. I hope that for those owners the problems will only occur after some more years.
    Guido

2. theunissenguido

Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    Update to my travel program : I managed to get a flight on 07/04 from Buenos Aires to Amsterdam.
    So 08/04 I'll be back in Europe and will send a message to the owners that are on the waitinglist. From then on NEW boards can be send again.
    Guido
    Stay healthy in those wierd times !

3. theunissenguido

Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    New update of boards in stock :
    1X F40
    1X400i/412
    1X mondial 8
    2X mondial QV
    2X TR
    1X mondial t
    1X 328
    1X456GT/M

For shipping ouside of Europe I can only use UPS for the moment because of Covid-19. Price for shipping with UPS is higher then normal shipping so ask me before ordering.
    Guido

W.k P likes this.
  4. greatscott73

greatscott73 Formula Junior

Sep 1, 2017
    Eastern Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Howard Scott
    #54 greatscott73, May 11, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2020
    PM sent. need a box for a 1987 3.2 Mondial. Please send info. Thanks!