FYI - Mako99 has been banned permanently... | Page 5 | FerrariChat

FYI - Mako99 has been banned permanently...

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by rob lay, Mar 29, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. scycle2020

scycle2020 F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    potomac
    having some human intelligence, i can say that mako is not a nice guy!!!!!!!!anyone that would use childish, vicous personal attacks on the people on this web site should be banded! i love lambos, but given the quality of some of the people who defend them, i am starting to reconsider!!!!

2. Norm512TR

Norm512TR Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2001
    Colorado Springs, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Norm
    There's a new attitude on the board, too much negative energy just wears me out. Life is too short to have to put up with trolls.

Good job, well deserved.

3. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    Brian, very very well put! Preserve those that contribute and weat out those that do not.

BTW, shouldn't you be called: Brian No Stradale Yet ? :) jk.

Any news yet from Ferrari?

4. sjmst

sjmst F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 31, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Sam
    "However, it is your site so I guess freedom of speech doesn't apply here."

That is correct, it does not apply to this forum. Rob's call 100%

5. ralfabco

ralfabco Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixie
    Full Name:
    Itamar Ben-Gvir

Thats more calls I had on my BMW Z-3 3.0 Roadster with a genuine
    2,300 miles. LOL

Bring back MAKO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAMBORGHINI IS #1. LOL

6. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD!!!! I think I was the first one to tell him he was an idiot, for constantly bashing 308's/328's. I basically told him to shut the f*** up if he didn't have anything nice to say and his response was something to the effect of, "aw poor baby can't afford a real car....why don't you go cry." That's really mature isn't it? I guarantee you that kid is no older than 16 with NO 355, that's for sure. Good riddence ******!!!

7. Brian C. Stradale

Brian C. Stradale F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    True, but Rob is pretty darn permissive... he has very few hard rules... and Mako broke them consistently, despite warnings.

Finally, as I noted above, even Freedom of Speech laws would not protect Mako in the real world... despite the term, you are NOT free to say whatever you want! People have been successfully sued for far less in the US workplace. He could claim Bill of Rights protection all he wants, in US courts he'd lose his argument every time (unless he gets OJ's jury ;) ).

8. Brian C. Stradale

Brian C. Stradale F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    I am NOT laughing! My next one is on the water... no negative thoughts allowed!

;)

It seems even the imminent Mr. Risi couldn't uncover any info on my first one... I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions... I've certainly drawn mine. (But let's not rehash those here... don't want any negative energy until my car makes it to FoD!) ;)

9. shelbee

shelbee Guest

Good job, you are the man ROB. I am sure others coming up!!

10. shelbee

shelbee Guest

Rob, he is next on your list!!

11. Andy 98RT10

Andy 98RT10 Rookie

Jan 7, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Andy S
    Did Mako even own an exotic?