Galileo | FerrariChat

Galileo

Discussion in '360/430' started by PitDoggie, Mar 17, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PitDoggie

PitDoggie Karting

Jun 21, 2014
    Santa Barbara, Ca
    Full Name:
    Paul Williams
    Experience?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. PitDoggie

PitDoggie Karting

Jun 21, 2014
    Santa Barbara, Ca
    Full Name:
    Paul Williams
    Anyone with experience?..
    Ready to buy since my 430 is having a shifting problem...

Well?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    If others have experience and you are in a hurry for an answer try using search for previous responses

4. Davet18

Davet18 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 1, 2014
    NE Florida
    I realize you are asking about the Galileo System but as another option there is AutoEnginuity. I am not affiliation with them but use their diagnostic software and am satisfied with it. So far, I haven’t done anything really major with it but I have diagnosed an emission fault code, performed the F1 hydraulic system flush and bleed, F1/clutch relearn procedure, and some other system diagnostics. Jay, the owner at AutoEnginuity, has been very helpful with any software questions. Just giving you another option if you are in the evaluation phase of selecting a software system.

5. Dave rocks

Dave rocks F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    I almost bought one but bought an SD2 instead. The Galilio seems to be a good tool and you can add models to it. If buying an aftermarket tool, it would my choice.

6. Rosso328

Rosso328 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 11, 2006
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Might also have better luck posting in the Technical QA section. More likely to find people with direct experience there.