Gallardo burned | FerrariChat

Gallardo burned

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by bellabarbas, May 9, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bellabarbas

bellabarbas Formula Junior

Dec 28, 2008
    Italy
    Full Name:
    Corrado
  2. wbaeumer

wbaeumer F1 Veteran
    Consultant

Mar 4, 2005
  3. raymondQV

raymondQV F1 Rookie

Aug 22, 2007
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Raymond S.
    Spiders have heat issues, no surprise and not the first time, so what...

4. bellabarbas

Dec 28, 2008
    Italy
    Full Name:
    Corrado
  5. bellabarbas

Dec 28, 2008
    Italy
    Full Name:
    Corrado
    Translated by Google:
    A wrecker, above a burnt yellow Lamborghini that runs through the quadrilateral of fashion and throughout Milan in an uninterrupted manner during the days of the recently concluded Salone del Mobile. To many must have appeared an extreme installation of who knows what famous designer. Instead it is the singular protest of the owner of the Gallardo, Camiran Salem Rasool, an Iraqi entrepreneur transplanted in Italy for 30 years. "The car went on fire on December 7, 2015 - tells the business owner Citco, a leader in the marble sector working with all the archistars of the world, for Affaritaliani - for no apparent reason. The warranty had expired, I do not say no, but the combustion is identical - they are always words of Camiran Salem - to that of other cars that have burned in Dubai, London and India. The Lamborghini has to compensate me ".
    From the wall to the wall, the Automobile Company claims there is no technical responsibility on its part, the idea was born to send the car on the wrecker.
    Milanese and tourists seem intrigued and photographs and videos go crazy on the web. The mystery of the yellow Lamborghini finally found an explanation. But the Iraqi entrepreneur swears: "Sending the car burned with the wrecker costs me. It is still registered and I have paid the superbolt for three years. But it is a matter of principle. I will not stop here ".

6. ken qv

ken qv Formula 3

Oct 25, 2006
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Ken Roberson
    I think this is a brilliant idea.. as modern cars less than 20 yrs old should not be starting on fire in this day and age.

7. frankgoodson

frankgoodson Rookie

Dec 25, 2008
    This is crazy!