Gallery Motorcar Company in Missouri- anyone every purchase from them? | FerrariChat

Gallery Motorcar Company in Missouri- anyone every purchase from them?

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by andrew911, Apr 11, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. andrew911

andrew911 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 8, 2003
    Northern NJ
    I'm looking at a (non f-car) vehicle with them- has any one ever purchased with them? Positive/negative?

Thanks!
    -Andrew

2. fat cab

fat cab Formula Junior

May 20, 2006
    ST.LOUIS,MO
    Full Name:
    tim c
    I have,all went well, small operation with low inventory, PM me if you need further assistance. i live close to them..

3. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    what did you buy there?

I always got the impression that they were buying cars off-lease that didn't meet CPO criteria, any truth to that?

4. andrew911

andrew911 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 8, 2003
    Northern NJ
    Man you guys are good...I just noticed the car has a rental history in the carfax! I have no interest in it anymore (one of my personal "Golden Rules" of buying used cars is to avoid rentals- yes they may check out fine, but it's just a personal preference I have).

Before noticing that today, I did talk to the sales manager the other day and he seemed pretty straight up with info on questions I had and was helpful for what it's worth...

-Andrew