Garage Lifts | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Garage Lifts

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by njcycleguy, Oct 10, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mcimino

mcimino Formula 3

Oct 5, 2007
    Long Island, NY
    #51 mcimino, Mar 26, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
    I have a similar one. Love it. As far as height, you also need to consider your garage door and if its going to lift over the car. I had to get a new garage door to raise up to 10 feet (with a sidewinder motor because its only a 1-car garage). My door just clears the hood of my XKR when its raised to the max. With this model, you have about 5 feet head clearance to walk under it.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    FWIW I have been a client of Autoquip for over 14 years with no complaints!

3. bocaf430

bocaf430 Formula 3

Jun 10, 2014
    LI, boca raton
    Good to hear, I will be calling them in the next few weeks...thank you

4. greybeast

greybeast Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2011
    Long Island
    Statewide in west babylon provided a very trouble-free experience with my lift project. I dealt with Chris. Happy with the lift and service. Not sure if they carry Quality lifts but i have a feeling they are all the same just marketed under different labels. Mine is branded “Revolution”

5. sasso1977

sasso1977 Formula Junior

Apr 8, 2013
    long island ny
    Full Name:
    cesar
    i got lifts from ace equipment in farmingdale, they dont say quality lifts but they are challenger lifts , i believe they are the same. in picture above it says challenger lifts right under quality lifts. pretty easy one day installation. i got two 7k lb lifts . 7200. no complaints so far.

6. John B

John B Formula 3

May 27, 2003
    NJ
    Image Unavailable, Please Login I second Bendpak HD9's. I installed two about 5 years ago and have been very happy with them. They are great for storage and make working underneath the cars a breeze.

7. Cgk360

Cgk360 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 24, 2013
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Nice garage and collection!

8. bagelboy

bagelboy Karting

Apr 18, 2016
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Henry D.
    Does anyone here have Peter's contact in NJ? I've been trying to find him, but I believe the spelling of his last name in this thread was misspelled. Thanks guys!

Sent from my SM-G955U using FerrariChat.com mobile app

9. Mark K

Mark K Rookie

Jul 5, 2018
    Full Name:
    Mark Kearns
    The sales team (Mario Escalante) and support team at Best Buy Automotive Equipment were excellent and very responsive throughout the sales process. The lift that I purchased - Bendpak HD-9 - was exactly as described and arrived in time for the installer recommended by Mario - Peter Imbimbo of Peter Imbimbo Lifts - to complete the installation. Peter Imbimbo and his assistant did an excellent job of completing the installation. They were on time, fully prepared and knew the product very well. The installation was completed in a few hours, and Peter made sure everything worked properly and made sure I knew how to operate it before leaving. I cannot say enough positive things about Best Buy Automotive Equipment, Mario as well as Peter Imbimbo and his assistant. An excellent experience all around. I highly recommend Best Buy Automotive Equipment and Peter Imbimbo Lifts.

10. Mark K

Mark K Rookie

Jul 5, 2018
    Full Name:
    Mark Kearns
    Peter Imbimbo's number is 201 280-9387. Highly recommended.

11. bagelboy

bagelboy Karting

Apr 18, 2016
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Henry D.
    Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G955U using FerrariChat.com mobile app