Garage Pics!! | Page 135 | FerrariChat

Garage Pics!!

Discussion in 'Detailing & Showroom' started by Titanboy_24, Dec 28, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. senna21

senna21 F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Charles W
    Wonderful color combo on that Daytona. Really, really pretty. I don't think I've seen one in that color before. What is it? I'd love to see more pics of it. :)

2. Jackmb1

Jackmb1 F1 Rookie

Dec 27, 2005
    Wow, very nice!

3. P Zero

P Zero Formula Junior

Apr 19, 2006
  4. F430GB

F430GB F1 Veteran

May 5, 2008
    Reno, NV
    Full Name:
    Gil Folk
    Simply AMAZING! :cool: Where did you get that Ferrari office chair???

-G.B.

5. senna21

senna21 F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Charles W
  6. PAP 348

PAP 348 Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap
    Very cool mate!! Thanks for sharing pics! :D:D

7. 275 GTB

275 GTB Formula 3

Nov 21, 2008
    Sthrn Highlands
    Lovely set-up you have there...and the Daytona beaten by a boat!!

8. ferrari-nut

ferrari-nut Formula Junior

May 24, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    ANTHONY
    No, unfortunately not, but I did get to meet him at the TOP GEAR studio. He is really a good guy!

9. JOEL D.

JOEL D. Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Full Name:
    Joel DeLuca
    #3359 JOEL D., Mar 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  10. Mang

Mang F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 11, 2007
    ta HO
    Full Name:
    Mike S.
    damn! you're killin' it! Congratz...I like the 'staggered' parking...obviously the 328 is chillin' :D

11. f1lupo

f1lupo Formula Junior

Aug 4, 2008
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Johnny S
    damn Stevie that's a bloody great idea!..but wouldn't a lift be better as it looks like you have enough head room?

12. MannyGMT2

MannyGMT2 Formula Junior

Feb 27, 2006
    Montreal, Canada
    ok... heated floor... I get it... so if you flip the switch on reverse... spray some water...you pull out the Zamboni? lol

As for spraying urethane foam on the entire building... that is really great at sealing off buildings, especially inbetween steel beams/concrete. However, some architects argue that the urethane can crack and let in cold air over time. Usually there should be a membrane like a blue skin under the foam ...and we have seen in some cases that if the urethane does not cure properly, it can actually pull off the membrane...and cause more cracks... and more headaches down the line.

We just completed a Hospital research facility, and the architects made us use a thermofuseable (heat welded) membrane on the exterior, and we anchored semi rigid 4" rigid ROXUL insulation. We did some extensive thermography tests...using infrared heat camera's... (pretty cool equipment)... and the building passed with flying colors....but big $$$

13. ferrari-nut

May 24, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    ANTHONY
    STUNNING......................... THANKS FOR SHARING.

14. Napolis

Napolis Three Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary Owner

Oct 23, 2002
    Full Name:
    Jim Glickenhaus
    #3364 Napolis, Apr 1, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
    Ours is between stucco and Sheetrock it's not exposed to the surface. We used this system 25 years ago in our house which has an indoor pool to prevent inter void condinsation and it's worked very well. The floor runs in a continuous loop through a very efficient boiler. In Dubai they run one through a chiller to cool the Beach or at least planned to before things changed. We also used the radiant heat system in our house and it's also worked well.

15. Joe 575

Joe 575 Karting

Dec 18, 2005
    So Cal/Carmel
    Full Name:
    Joe
    We have done the same in our home in Carmel, including the garage, and it works very well.

16. toddjw73

toddjw73 F1 Rookie

Feb 5, 2004
    Nor-Cal
    Full Name:
    Todd Westbrook
    Absolutely gorgeous! An inspiration for me to achieve when I get out of the house I am currently in to be able to do something as sweet on the next one.

17. ferrari-nut

May 24, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    ANTHONY
    Yeah, but it was quite some boat!

18. ferrariKP

ferrariKP F1 Rookie

Jul 29, 2004
    BKK/ LOS
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    wow

19. bjzorn944

bjzorn944 Karting

Mar 28, 2007
    The Porsche Garage
    Full Name:
    Brandon J Zorn
    #3369 bjzorn944, Apr 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Heres mine, just a regular guy, living the dream I guess. Not as nice as lot of the people on here, buts its mine, it's in the middle of a free standing garage unit, on the property of my condo/apartment complex. Just made room to add a Motorbike in there as well, should be picking one up later this year. The P-car should be done next year hopefully
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

20. Testacojones

Testacojones F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2003
    Lecusay
    944turbo, those are great perfomers.

21. bjzorn944

bjzorn944 Karting

Mar 28, 2007
    The Porsche Garage
    Full Name:
    Brandon J Zorn
    Actually it's an S2 with the 3.0L 4 cylinder in it. Its been a great car these last four years, now its time for a rebuild. 188K and many track and autox days makes teh car very tried

Thanks for the comment

22. Testacojones

Testacojones F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2003
    Lecusay

I shared a 1983 944 with my brother back in high school before I got my first car a 928s. After some time my brother made it into a factory turbo with brakes, bumper, I don't remember if the fenders had to be replaced and it was a lot of work, but at the end it was worth it. It was one of those cars that got people into talking about it, the '83 interior but everything else was from the turbo model! We regret not having that car around anymore as he sold it about four years ago, he owned it from '86 until '04.

I didn't drive that car on the track but did drive his 968, I felt so comfortable that I was driving faster in the rain than on the previous day that was dry and that was my first ever on the 968. I mean I was pushing the car and my limits more than I was on the dry day.

23. marzo

marzo Formula Junior

Jul 13, 2008
    Vancouver BC
    O my god... beautiful collection and nice garage. The 16M looks very nice in yellow.

24. pterps

pterps F1 Veteran

Aug 18, 2006
    Netherlands, Zwolle
    Full Name:
    Peter
    One of the best garages I have ever seen. Very impressive! :eek: