Garage Queens | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Garage Queens

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Chizz, May 4, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Chizz

Chizz Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 21, 2017
    Atlanta
    Bravo!

2. rob5819

rob5819 Formula Junior

Dec 12, 2017
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Rob Barry
    I drive my 458 Spider every chance I can. When people question me about how much it cost, I just tell them "I married into money." (I absolutely did not, but my wife loves it when I tell people that I did.) When I drive her Maserati Gran Turismo Convertible to the gas station and people come up to talk to me, I tell them, "It's my wife's car, she let's me drive it to the gas station." I had someone follow me around a store one day who finally caught up to me and told me how much he loved my 458 Spider in the parking lot. We spent ten minutes talking about cars and it was amazing. Just drive your cars and enjoy people commenting on them.

stavura, Chizz and italiafan like this.
  3. Avia11

Avia11 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2017
    San Diego, CA
  4. pdxjim488

pdxjim488 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 25, 2018
    Nero Daytona

5. njjanjja

njjanjja Rookie

Apr 3, 2018
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    John Adivari
    I currently have a 430 and a Maserati among my vehicles, it is always ready to go whenever I wish to drive it. My dealer Ferrari of Atlanta is excellent and treat me like family. I bought my wife a brand new Porsche Cayenne which we liked but the Porsche Dealer kept putting off a camshaft bolt recall which I didn’t appreciate. So personally if Porsche won’t stand behind their vehicles on their own factory recall I won’t drive their vehicles.
    No problem like that with a Ferrari.

Chizz likes this.
  6. Chizz

Chizz Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 21, 2017
    Atlanta
    Agreed Ferrari of Atlanta is awesome!

7. Scudmsl

Scudmsl Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 12, 2014
    USA
    ^^^^^
    Also agree. Best dealership experience ever.

Chizz likes this.
  8. MANDALAY

MANDALAY F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

May 23, 2013
    AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    ANGELO
    I admit I will only drive my car on no rain days ( that's because so many that don't know to keep distances ) but ill drive her as much as I can. Depreciation Meh. Don't care. It could hurt one day but I seriously don't care. The joy of driving a Ferrari is extreme. Love it. Love the joy it brings to the young boys when they see it. Ive actually stopped many times so they could have a closer look. A FERRARI is a FERRARI. And drive and enjoy , life isn't a trial run.

9. Chizz

Chizz Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 21, 2017
    Atlanta
    Love this

Viperjoe and MANDALAY like this.
  10. daflk

daflk Formula Junior

Jan 27, 2013
    Hong Kong
    Bought my 2012 458 spider 18 months ago at 9000km on the clock. It’s now 50000km, and I use it as a daily driver in the busy metropolis of Hong Kong. Probably the highest mileage 458 spider on the city!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PTG1, NSXLuvr, Need4Spd and 2 others like this.
  11. Shadowfax

Shadowfax F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2016
    Australia
    I like it except for the bit about not driving it in the rain. Like what's wrong with rain FFS!?

Chizz likes this.
  12. MANDALAY

MANDALAY F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

May 23, 2013
    AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    ANGELO
    Bad drivers on the road and I cant count the number of times I get locked in by other cars trying to get closer to take pictures. Its a bit unnerving.

Had one guy at the lights in a Nissan reving his engine want to take me on , i never do but he thought he would show me. His rear wheels were spinning and didn't lift of the gas and his whole rear end went sideways about 4 feet close to 12 inches from my car :(

PTG1 and AlfistaPortoghese like this.
  13. Chizz

Chizz Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 21, 2017
    Atlanta
    Crazy! I get that a lot too. I would have had to change my underwear after that

liquid360 likes this.
  14. Jason Wells

Jason Wells Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 16, 2018
    Full Name:
    Jason Wells

Good one.