Garages...Anyone have a decked out garage they want to show off? Post some pics... | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Garages...Anyone have a decked out garage they want to show off? Post some pics...

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by ntol, Dec 21, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
  2. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    didn't work pics wouldn't upload :(

3. tvrfreak

tvrfreak F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 31, 2003
    Arkansas
    Full Name:
    F K
    robiferretti,
    there's typically two reasons pics don't post.
    1. Pics are too large--solution is to resize them.
    2. After you are done browsing and have selected the filename to be posted, you are brought back to the dialog box with the Add This File button. After you click on it, you HAVE to wait till the filename is listed. Do not click on the ALL DONE button yet. When your filename appears, the ALL DONE button moves down a notch. Click on it then only.

If you just click ALL DONE any earlier, with your filename not listed above it, then you are saying you are done even though no file has been attached. It's a bit non-intuitive.

Hope this helps.

4. 720

720 F1 Rookie

Jul 14, 2003
    So. Cal and No. Utah
    Full Name:
    Rick
    thanks :) next month a friend of mine is going to paint the floor a high-gloss red and apply several ferrari graphics :) it's going to be more work for me to maintain, but it is is going to look really good :)

5. 720

720 F1 Rookie

Jul 14, 2003
    So. Cal and No. Utah
    Full Name:
    Rick
    more...

6. 720

720 F1 Rookie

Jul 14, 2003
    So. Cal and No. Utah
    Full Name:
    Rick
  7. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    amazing garage, but why 2 360's?

8. 720

720 F1 Rookie

Jul 14, 2003
    So. Cal and No. Utah
    Full Name:
    Rick
    i think the 360's are the best looking ferrari ever (i know a recent poll on this subject leaned towards the 355 being the best looking, but i really like 360's :) all things being equal i would have bought a 360 modena and a 360 spider, but my wife doesn't like convertibles (messes up her hair, etc.). i like yellow on a ferrari as well as red so i decided to buy both. now the trick is to figure out how to get two 360 stradales (red and yellow of course)!!

9. SefacHotRodder

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    i like your thinking ;)

10. ntol

ntol Karting

Dec 19, 2003
    Clemmons, NC
    Full Name:
    Neil
    Wow guys...those are sweet garages. I knew their had to be a few out there. Our company just became a sponser here on the board. We picked up racedeck a while back as a modular flooring product. The stuff is incredible and while yes, alot of people want a check floor, I personally like the solid color flooring with a nice color border.

For the money, durability, and waranty...Racedeck is awesome for those looking to transform or cover a garage floor.

Keep this thread going...some cool stuff.

I love the 360's, and yes I'd have 2 also if I could. Although, I would love a hardtop for driving hard, and the spider for cruising. Just my favorite dream.

11. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    ntol - Thanks for starting this thread - I love to see garage pics. When I get around to doing my garage floor I will check your company out - I am a big fan of F-Chat sponsors. :)

12. ultgar

ultgar Karting

Nov 21, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Steve D'Gerolamo
    #37 ultgar, Dec 22, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    The tiles were around $10/ft (each tile is about 3 sqft in size). The attached car (not mine) has been living in the garage for the last few months. There's currently a Mini Cooper S and E55 in the garages (along with my wife's ML500). SD
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

13. MikeZ_NJ

MikeZ_NJ Formula 3

Dec 10, 2002
    Southern NJ
    Full Name:
    Mike Z.
    Awesome garages!

Ultgar, was it your garage that had a website detailing the construction, etc?

14. racerx

racerx Guest

Nov 23, 2003
    Ultgar has the best inside of any garage i've seen, but 720 has the best grouping of wheels posted so far. Do you really use those tools on your exotic ultgar? 720 the shrubbery looks very nice also, reminds me of pasadena. Some of those wild floors would make me dizzy.
    You know its not too far a step past these garages to the TRUE ultimate garage - one with an electric operated turntable to turn the car around ala batmobile. Would not be too tough to do. A little custom steel, some gears, motor and welding. He who has that will rule all the garages he surveys.
    T

15. 720

720 F1 Rookie

Jul 14, 2003
    So. Cal and No. Utah
    Full Name:
    Rick
    close. la canada :)

16. Dave Radu

Dave Radu Karting

Nov 20, 2003
    San Jose, Ca
    Full Name:
    Dave Radu
    ntol, What is the name of your company? I would like to get pricing on the racedeck flooring. I'm ready to do it. You can pm me with the details or respond here. I'll check back in occasionaly.

17. rossofiorano355

rossofiorano355 Karting

Dec 22, 2003
    NOLA - Bham
    Full Name:
    Ron
    #42 rossofiorano355, Dec 22, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  18. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    I simply love rosso fiorano. What a great pic.

19. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Check out the "Sticky" thread at the top of GFD. We just announced Carolina Sealcrete as a sponsor a few days ago.

20. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    ultgar, I really enjoyed your website detailing the remodeling of your garage.

21. MikeZ_NJ

MikeZ_NJ Formula 3

Dec 10, 2002
    Southern NJ
    Full Name:
    Mike Z.
    The link I have to the remodelling project doesn't work anymore. :(

22. ultgar

ultgar Karting

Nov 21, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Steve D'Gerolamo
    720....love your yard and water feature.

Mike......here's the link to the garage remodel....see http://www.ultimategarage.com/UltGar2.htm . There are a lot of interior pictures that have not been put up yet. I'll have to take this link back down this afternoon since the last time I had it up for a few days, Earthlink sent me a bill for $1200 for bandwidth overruns. SD

23. SefacHotRodder

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    ultgtr, amazing site, amazing garage, i am in awe.

btw sorry to go off topic, rossofiorano355, do you have any other pix of 355, rosso fiorano is my favourite color for ferraris. thanks

24. SefacHotRodder

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    ultgtr, i read almost the whole page (i'm on page 14 and have to leave) but....i am now convinced thats the nicest garage i have ever seen. good job man ;) :)

25. ntol

ntol Karting

Dec 19, 2003
    Clemmons, NC
    Full Name:
    Neil
    Hey guys...thanks for making this thread so good. Some awesome stuff! Our company is Carolina Sealcrete, Inc. You can visit our site at http://www.carolinasealcrete.com

We have waived the shipping (.27 cents sq ft) on the Racedeck for Ferrari Chat Members. The pricing is $3.79 per sq ft and $3.49 sq ft for over 1,000 sq ft. The trim edges are $1.00 each.

Please let me know if I could help.

Neil