Gasp... I bought a Murcie! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Gasp... I bought a Murcie!

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by GaryReed, Apr 1, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tonycan

Tonycan Formula Junior

Mar 18, 2002
    Here and there
    Full Name:
    Tony C.
    Good one, Gary.

2. critkeeper11

critkeeper11 Karting

Nov 22, 2005
    long island , ny
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Hey thats a hot car !!!!!! Wait thats my car in my driveway . lol . Thanks for all the compliments on my car guys ....

3. TommyJames

TommyJames Formula Junior

Mar 30, 2008
    Guys it's April 2!

4. Kieran

Kieran F1 Rookie

Jul 23, 2006
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Kieran
    aaaand there he is haha

5. GaryReed

GaryReed F1 Rookie

Feb 9, 2002
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Gary
    Joe- I hope you didn't mind my little joke. That's a great looking car and wish you the best of luck in selling it.

I see that Roy has it on eBay. Maybe someone out here will buy it!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lamborghini-Murcielago-Pearl-Orange-Murcielago-EXTRAS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem27b0a6c0f2QQitemZ170467442930QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

6. critkeeper11

critkeeper11 Karting

Nov 22, 2005
    long island , ny
    Full Name:
    Joe
    thank you very much . its my baby , and having 2nd thoughts on selling it . i have so much dam money into the car . clear bonnett , painted engine , 10k in c/f in the interior , exhaust , 2 sets of oem wheels chrome and satin , rare color combo in the interior w/ alcantara inserts ,great exhaust set up , strong clutch , new tires etc... always maintained and constantly babied . every rally i seem to do with my car club it is one of the cars to get the most attention . its the color and sound that does it . i just think for the price its up there for it may not even be worth selling it . i have a great re investment that i wanna do and i am no fan of financing . this was to free up another $100k + in liquidity . but i dont wanna take it in the a-- with the car . i will play it by ear and see what offers come in . but i have no problem holding onto her if thats whats best financially . well see but thx for the compliments and no worries with he joke , i thought it was funny too .....

7. critkeeper11

critkeeper11 Karting

Nov 22, 2005
    long island , ny
    Full Name:
    Joe
    good looking out kieran .... saw on er . ty . pretty funny

8. RED TESTAROSSA

RED TESTAROSSA Formula Junior

Jul 8, 2009
    So. Calif.
    Full Name:
    Randy
    Wow! Great car, great color.

9. critkeeper11

critkeeper11 Karting

Nov 22, 2005
    long island , ny
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Thx alot ..... Thats my baby , maybe trying to sell her now ...