Gathering at Autumn View Farm - Sunday, September, 12th (The 2010 Edition) | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Gathering at Autumn View Farm - Sunday, September, 12th (The 2010 Edition)

Discussion in 'New England' started by AVFPolo, Aug 24, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dipstick1

dipstick1 Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Peter Lombardo
    I gracefully accept the best exit award, very hard to compete with the spectacular F-15's , and all the wonderful cars that were in attendance , thanks again for the outstanding event...

2. DadsFerrari

DadsFerrari Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    New England
    Full Name:
    Mister M
    Great posts Ed, clever foreshadowing before the event hehe - glad I arrived just in time to experience it. Some might question the coincidence, but clearly Westover AFB is not far away so concerned taxpayers can't be critical :D then again, I don't doubt that the collective group is likely the bracket that paid for the jet fuel ;)

3. Saint Bastage

Saint Bastage F1 Rookie

Jun 1, 2007
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Lane
    #78 Saint Bastage, Dec 19, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2010
    Ohh how I long for these days past.

I look outside at the cold dreary day that has become so routine this time of year. My love is nestled under her car cover dreaming of the days to come next season. She is awakened on a schedule to keep her fluids flowing and electronics in order but sincerely prefers the slumber. She is happy to sleep away the beasts of weather.

It is I that must face the indignity each day suffering the unparalleled boredom without the exhaust music, light breeze, and companionship of my true love. I work desperately to find the fortitude and keep a positive attitude whilest the winters cutting chill tries to wrestle away the memory of her bounty.

It will come again at the dawn of the new season just 3.5 short months away. God...please help them to pass efficiently.

Keep these smiles, thoughts, and photographs in your minds eye until again we ride.

4. FJS961

FJS961 Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2008
    West Hartford,, CT
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Yeats?

or St. B :D