{GEMOTORCARS} 2007 FERRARI F430 BERLINETTA CORSA RED 24K MILES | Page 2 | FerrariChat

{GEMOTORCARS} 2007 FERRARI F430 BERLINETTA CORSA RED 24K MILES

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by gemotorcars, Dec 25, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gemotorcars

gemotorcars Karting

Jan 2, 2014
    CORONA CA.
    Full Name:
    Michael Morales
    seriously man. your not going to buy any of our cars so not sure why you don't quit. but to answer your question, my understanding is when rental companies have cars on there fleet, there branded on the titles and on the carfax. please stop wasting my time or yours as im sure you already know this kind of info, as you know everything else. sounds like you have way to much time on your hands. go take your Ferrari out for the day and enjoy it. maybe go kiss your wife and kids a little, I know I did that all today...LOL when you come back if you still feel like bothering me and my car sales, ill still be here.

thanks,

2. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    07 430 came with regular calipers, the carbons brakes were an option. Carbon ceramic brakes became standard in 08. If u guy are referring to the rotors, ive definitely gone through rotors in less than 25k miles fwiw

3. mashoutposse

mashoutposse Formula Junior

Apr 1, 2005
    Your yellow Scuderia has been through two separate driving experience rental companies and neither the title nor the Carfax have been "branded."

CARFAX Vehicle History Report for this 2008 FERRARI 430 SCUDERIA: ZFFKW64A180159491

You can be up front and present this information to your prospective customers or people like me will surface up the information for you.

4. 10FerrariCATX

10FerrariCATX Karting

Jul 24, 2015
    This is what happens when you post vehicles for sale on a Ferrari forum and you mislead or totally lie about history of the vehicle. Sounds to me like your just pissed someone has brought forth the evidence and your pissed bc you have probably lost some potential buyers you were hoping to fool. If you don't like it don't post on ferrarichat!

5. Sean F.

Sean F. F1 Rookie

Feb 4, 2003
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Sean F
    actually the first line of the carfax says;
    11/24/2008 1,607 Kentucky
    Motor Vehicle Dept.
    Lexington, KY
    Title #083290340196 Title or registration issued
    First owner reported
    Titled or registered as CORPORATE VEHICLE
    Vehicle color noted as Yellow

Unless it was registered in Montana, it was likely a driving experience vehicle (NOTE: This is the Yellow F430 Scud for sale, not the car listed here). It doesn't seem the OP is hiding anything.

6. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Not sure why a Track Experience car would end up "branded" just from that type of use.

7. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    I'm sure some sellers would disagree, but bringing a car to our community to sell it and not disclosing if its a former rental or track driving experience car is poor form. Many buyers consider a former rental or track car to be a material factor in understanding and assessing the cars' history and value. While there certainly are buyers for cars with that history, I can't imagine any serious buyer not wanting to know that material history.

So...your dealership has had at least one car with such background (and I suspect others) and you are choosing to market them to us without disclosing that history.

Good luck getting a uniformly positive reception here if that is the case. Just disclose the history and all is good.

8. rodbuster

rodbuster Rookie

Jun 16, 2008
    Chicagoland
    Apologies in advance if this is off-topic,

But this is a great forum when it comes to Ferrari information (of many types). Good detective work mashoutposse!