For Sale - Girard Perregaux Ferrari President | FerrariChat

For Sale Girard Perregaux Ferrari President

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by stevegtsi, Oct 20, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. stevegtsi

stevegtsi Formula Junior

Feb 21, 2004
    Display model. No. 27. of series. Back inscribed in French: Made especially for the President of Ferrari. Titanium color. All links. Carbon fiber dial. Excellent original condition. Plastic still on face and back. Unworn. Runs perfectly. Luminous excellent. Believe original list was $4900. Only example I have seen in gunmetal/titanium non-reflective finish. Comes with original boxes in worn condition. $1900 shipped in Conus. Buyer pays PayPal fees or use friends and family.

Thanks for looking. Happy to answer any questions. Pictures show limited detail because I did not want to remove protective plastic film.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. HardTen

HardTen Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 7, 2011
    Ft. Worth, TX
    What’s the size of the watch case in mm?

3. armedferret

armedferret Formula 3

Mar 24, 2018
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Can't speak for the exact one being sold but others in the series all seem to be 38mm so I'd venture it's likely that. But will default to the seller of course as I was wrong once before, July 1997. I was working at Noah's Ark waterpark in Wisconsin Dells. Told a guy the newer of the two wave pools was one way, but I was turned around and sent him the wrong direction.

It haunts me to this day. ;)

halr75 and technom3 like this.
  4. HardTen

HardTen Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 7, 2011
    Ft. Worth, TX
    Thats funny…the thought you could be wrong is distressing.:p It’s probably not going to matter. I don’t think the original poster has been online in about 4 weeks.;)

armedferret likes this.
  5. armedferret

armedferret Formula 3

Mar 24, 2018
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Mark

If we can't laugh at ourselves.... ;)