Glickenhaus' SCGs | Page 18 | FerrariChat

Glickenhaus' SCGs

Discussion in 'Special Projects & Concept Cars' started by Igor Ound, Jul 18, 2018.

1. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    004S looks really fun - out of all his cars, that's the one I'd have.

All the best,
    Andrew.

Ryan S. likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Ryan S.

Ryan S. Two Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 20, 2004
    Agree. Do we have production numbers of any kind yet? Not really wanting to spend time researching that lol.

4. Ryan S.

Rossa Subscribed

Mar 20, 2004
    So 25 003s were supposed to be made. Did that happen?

Is 004 having a similar production run?

5. Ryan S.

Rossa Subscribed

Mar 20, 2004
    Looks like there were supposed to be 30 build slots in 2020 for the 004s. Looking for info to see if that happened.

6. merstheman

merstheman F1 Rookie

Apr 13, 2007
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Full Name:
    Mario
    I think only 2 or 3 003s were made and they aren't making any more. Focusing on the 004 which has started to be built for customers, and the Boots. They have a relationship with NY dealer HK Motorcars.

BJK likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. BJK

BJK F1 Rookie

Jul 18, 2014
    CT
    Looking for info? If you had read previous posts you would have found info. ;)
    https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/posts/148953808/

I think I read about this pandemic thing which threw most timelines in the world out the window.

9. atomicskiracer

atomicskiracer Formula 3

Mar 30, 2005
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    #432 atomicskiracer, Jan 23, 2023 at 3:13 PM
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2023 at 3:20 PM
    Nope on the 003s, even though he claimed many were sold.

More concerning is the 004s. The gold car that was originally referred to by Glickenhaus as the first customer car (delivered at Goodwood over a year and a half ago) has now been reclaimed as just a pre-production car. Now another car in production is being referred to as job 1.

If I had an order or was an investor, I would be very concerned, especially given they're still pushing $$ resources to other projects such as the 008, street version of their hypercar, and the boot (which was also supposed to have customer deliveries by now). I absolutely wish them the best, have been watching them intently from the start, but until a production street car makes it into private hands it all seems like smoke and mirrors.

10. Ryan S.

Rossa Subscribed

Mar 20, 2004
    I read the whole thread again.
    Unless it’s in a video Jims last production number update was a few years back. It was also a year into covid when he gave that update.

As I like the boot and 004s a lot I’m curious to see where the company stands overall? We need more companies like this.

What is the status of the hydrogen truck?