Global Scud Production Numbers | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Global Scud Production Numbers

Discussion in '360/430' started by RichardCH, Sep 8, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RichardCH

RichardCH F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 16, 2005
    I am not so sure its as low as 2000 but lets hope

2. RichardCH

RichardCH F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 16, 2005
    In fact the truly SAD thing about this, if one thinks about it for more than 5 minutes, is that Ferrari doesn't respect its Customers and publish the official numbers and we are all Super Stupid for buying their products as a consequence

3. datax

datax Karting

Apr 9, 2006
    VA (Washington DC)
    Full Name:
    Ken T
    What are the selling prices of Scuds in Switzerland? Average miles examples.

4. 430 scuderia

430 scuderia Guest

Jun 10, 2008
    I believe that it's hard to find out the total production number because there are so many conversions...

5. diSCUDsted

diSCUDsted Formula Junior

Feb 23, 2010
    ILLinois
    It has got to be simple for Ferrari to know exactly how many Scuds they've produced. Click of one button should be all it takes. Whats the big secret?!?!

6. RichardCH

RichardCH F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 16, 2005
    www.autoscout24.ch for model put in F430 Scuderia

7. RichardCH

RichardCH F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 16, 2005
    Well there can only really be one reason why Ferrari don't want to push that button and reveal the Truth !

8. jgriff

jgriff Formula 3

Jun 16, 2008
    Houston, TX
    Because it totally ruins the car if there are a lot of them?

9. Georgescott

Georgescott Formula Junior

Sep 28, 2009
    Nah, the scud was only available from 2nd qtr 2008 till 3rd qtr 2009 so a Max of 18 months. How many overpriced 430s could they possibly sell and produce. So many people had so much spare cash back then during the world economic collapse? I doubt it. 2000 cars sound about right!

I'm hoping for less

10. Bendrover

Bendrover Karting

Dec 18, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Don't laugh, but I had the thought if we had to take the shipping company to court for damage to the paint on my car we would of requested Ferrari to release the number of cars that had the special 3 layer paint to show just how few of them there are. I know this wouldn't have reviled the total number of Scud's produced, but it would have been helpful to know how many were produced in the 3 layer red paint. I'm sure at the end of the day Ferrari would have told us no, but it did cross my mind.

Later

11. Georgescott

Georgescott Formula Junior

Sep 28, 2009
    The easiest way is to solve it ourselves. Scud registry anyone?????

Guys this is the only way

12. 430 scuderia

430 scuderia Guest

Jun 10, 2008
    It is no secret that Ferrari makes always more cars than they say in the start..!

13. freshmeat

freshmeat F1 Veteran

Aug 30, 2011
    Good luck with that one. I tried & all I will say is, you'll be surprised at how unwilling some owners are to share info about their cars.

14. RichardCH

RichardCH F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 16, 2005
    Is Lambo more honest with their production nos just out of interest ?

15. Russell996

Russell996 Formula 3

Sep 24, 2010
    New Forest UK
    Full Name:
    Russell
    With the right approach direct to the factory you can get the number of Scuds produced in Nuovo Rosso, this is the sort of thing they will reveal. At least we can in the UK. I asked for production number and build dates etc, took a few weeks.