Going to get my Boxer back from CC | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Going to get my Boxer back from CC

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by charliek, Mar 9, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ferraripete

ferraripete F1 World Champ

gary,

it is right below this thread...originally posted by allan. it will take a while to down load...but totally worth it. in car bblm!!!

down load to your desk top by right clicking on the link...should work.

i am eager to hear you comments and to see if you are as proud to be a boxer owner as i.

pcb

2. msdesignltd

msdesignltd F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    NYC. / E. Hampton
    Full Name:
    Michael
    HOW COME WE CANT SEE THE BOXER!...

3. ferraripete

ferraripete F1 World Champ

cause your are sitting in it! in car boxer...can't get much better than that!!

4. jselevan

jselevan Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003
    MSDesign and Gary Reed - interesting discussion concerning flasher lamps. Mine were originally clear, but I have been able to get my hands on two amber lenses (spot - not fog). I liked the look of the amber and may switch.

I, too, have entertained rewiring the flashers to stay on with the rear-fog switch or with the bright switch. Tell me more about your wiring.

Thanks.

Jim S.

5. Sean F.

Sean F. F1 Rookie

Feb 4, 2003
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Sean F
    Frank,

The EURO 308's have the same kind of lights in the back. The BB was a Euro car and never intended for the US and that is why the lights are back there on a lot of cars. Also, I'm not so sure they are "fog lights" in the traditional sense. I certainly can't imaging anyone would want that kind of light in there face at night.

6. Badapple

Badapple Formula Junior

Nov 20, 2003
    West London
    Full Name:
    Phil
    That boxer looks awesome.

7. GaryReed

GaryReed F1 Rookie

Feb 9, 2002
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Gary
    I didn't do the modification, so I don't know exactly what was involved. I do have a invoice (previous owner) from Black Horse Motors in Los Angleles, CA who did the work. It lists a four foot piece of electrical wire and a fog lamp relay ($15) on the work order.

The way it is wired, the front "fog lights" only turn on when the headlights are on and the fog light switch is turned on. The front fogs also automatically turn off when the high beam headlights are turned on.

PM me if what would like a contact name and phone number of the shop.