Gokarting anyone? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Gokarting anyone?

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by jordan747_400, Dec 18, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Dave would like to go, but he will be in Vegas this weekend.

2. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    No problem, we can all tag along! :)

3. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    He's taking his wife to see Shanai Twain - No thanks!

4. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Agh...Thats true love right there! :)

5. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Yes, but it's probably Shanai that he loves! And no, not the music....

6. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Shh :)

7. 150shot

150shot Formula Junior

Jun 15, 2003
    San Dimas, CA
    I'm out on this one too, still shopping! - Samuel- maybe someone can host the video for you for all of us to see...

8. samuel_1

samuel_1 Rookie

Nov 10, 2003
    Eagle Glen - So. Cor
    Full Name:
    Samuel Worthington
    150shot - I'm going to try to post it on my bars website as a link. worthingtonstavern.com...hopefully it will be up this weekend for all to see. I was in the silver boxster behind you. My wife Shelby was the cinematogapher, so don't blaim me for the footage....I edited it the best I could (don't tell her I said that).

9. Throttleman

Throttleman Formula Junior

Sep 26, 2003
    Pasadena,CA
    Full Name:
    Jay Ablett
    I'm in for Saturday Karting at 2:30PM but I don't think I'll make it to the CC event in the early AM as it requires me to get up at 4:50 AM and I am tired. I'm contemplating showing up a bit later to check out some cars and then if you guys want to do a breakfast/brunch thing that may also work. I will send Jordan a PM requesting his cell number as I just left a message with Jerry. That way I can figure out when and where to meet up with y'all (note the Shania Twain reference here). See you then!

10. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Jay, dont worry about coming late to Crystal Cove. Get some sleep Dr.!

Hey, since you will be a while away from home, we can go have breakfast, walk around dealerships for a while and then have some lunch. Id hate for you to be bored down here while waiting for the gokarting. Anyone else is more than welcome to join in too!

11. Throttleman

Throttleman Formula Junior

Sep 26, 2003
    Pasadena,CA
    Full Name:
    Jay Ablett
    Sounds good to me. I'll give you "a ring" when I get up tomorrow and track you down. Oh by the way to add to the trash talk, I fully intend on kickin some A$$ tomorrow and show you shy they call me THROTTLEMAN.

-Jay

12. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Riiiiiight :) We will see about that! OK you guys...just give up now or prepare your list of petty excuses :)

13. 150shot

150shot Formula Junior

Jun 15, 2003
    San Dimas, CA
    Have fun guys , if I can make it I'll show up maybe.

Samuel- I remember you behind me! We were in the back part of the pack kinda taking it easy, but it was also pretty hot that day. Let me know on the video , cant wait to see it!

14. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    Hey guys!

I'm in taiwan at the moment... so you're gonna have to count me out of this one! Jordan - way to go!

Sam - I'd love to get a copy of the video from the FX drive.

It is sooo cold here! (surprisingly)

I'm missing my f-car!

Byron

15. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    What a day!! Lots of fun. I got a ride in a 512bbi, hung out at Ricks house for a while, kicked Jerry's ass in air hockey, got my ass kicked in air hockey by Jay (only because he is a Canuck :)), and more! Afer a nice late lunch, Jay, Jerry, and I headed over to Dromo and did two back to back races. LOTS of fun. We kicked everyone's ass! More later after I eat my dinner!

Thanks again to the 512bbi owner, Rick, Jerry, and Jay. I had a blast today...we should do it again! Im going to Dromo some more to practice and then I will own you all :)

16. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Um Jackalope... What a selective memory - Remember we played to 10 & I schooled you! 10-8 or so. :)

Thanks for setting this up Jordan - Driving was an absolute blast!! I even got to come in first once since Rick couldn't make it. I still have a felling Rick would have owned us all - But that would have been a fun challenge! :)

Thanks Jay for bringing the videos - Damn fun to watch! Cannot wait until I see that Model T - The paint just looks incredible on it. Your brother did a great job with the flames!

Rick is the coolest guy I know - huge thanks for letting us crash at your pad for awhile - Looooooooooooooved the Corvettes - That race car was awesome!!! Tight fit in there - I would notice everytime I gained a pound - It would just be that much tighter - What a great feeling! More switches than I would know what to do with. The Z6 was incredible too - Can't wait to tell my buddy - He will be jealous! :)

What another awesome weekend. You all are the best.

Jim Sulliven - That was awesome giving Jordan a ride in the 512 - He kept talking about how great it sounded. :)

Lou - As always, great to see you again! Glad you could make it to Newport Autosports & over to Ricks!

Have a great X-Mas all!!