got my car back from Detailing Dynamics | Page 5 | FerrariChat

got my car back from Detailing Dynamics

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by 348SStb, Jul 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. W00dEar

W00dEar F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 24, 2004
    LI, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I think we at least proved one thing:
    Without W00dEar, shiet hits the fan here regardless :D

I hate to see my friends fighting.
    I say we all put on our favor swim trunk, and have a group hug by the pool this Saturday. I bring my good wine, MasterP bring his Cuban's, someone bring some kobe beef and we all set.

2. THonda

THonda Formula Junior

Jul 7, 2004
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    TH
    damn guys, do we really need a lame vendor like matt @ DD (sorry matt get my mom's car to smell like new again!!!) to ruin a friendship? Like hubert said everyone will have different experiences from one vendor let's not this turn into a hatefeast upon ourselves.

3. Matt@DD

Matt@DD Karting

Jul 18, 2005
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Matt Zakarian
    Matt, I would've happyly gave you the money had you guys told me that in advance. Whether you actually filled it up with $20 or $38 of gas, I don't care if you made money or not. I just felt taken advantage of when you guys told me one price on the phone and when I got there, it's a different price.

I see your point of view John.

So you DID know about my unhappiness...since I never mentioned to you that the fellow f-chatter who called you the next day is another customer...GOTCHA! You had plenty time to contact me and clearup the misunderstanding

The person who you shared your experience with, casually mentioned it to Eddie who told me later that day. I honestly thought he was pulling my leg. I couldn't see why someone would be upset with me filling his car up. I even told him that it couldn't be b/c you shook my hand and told me everything was alright when you left. Perhaps you are not confrontational but I always believe I give customers an opportunity to give us feedback b/c I always ask them in the end if they're happy (it's kind of like at a wedding; "Speak your peace or forever hold your breath"). I would understand if I wasn't there that day, but I was.

But arrogance got the better part of you...and for that I'm, too, very disappointed (especially how highly I thought of you guys before).

I've been called many things in my life, but never "arrogant". That's a new one. John, you obviously don't know me at all. When people ask me what I do for a living, I simply tell them I'm a "wax jockey". I don't think that's a mark of an arrogant person. Gotta go John; wax on, wax off.

4. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Both sides of the story have been aired. Thread closed. Please take it offline if you'd like to continue the discussion.

Best.