Got pulled over last night on 152 on the way home | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Got pulled over last night on 152 on the way home

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by Coujer, Oct 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. lukek

lukek Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

May 2, 2003
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    LK
    I got pulled over once in Texas, only 10mph over the limit. When the officer came over, I said hello, gave him my docs, and.......then told him a short and very funny joke. He was laughing so hard, he had to rest his hand on my car (RX-7 at the time).
    He must have come from a more stressful stop, or his captain chewed him out.....I ended up with a warning.

2. Coujer

Coujer Karting

Jul 19, 2004
    Carmel, CA
    Full Name:
    Laurent C. Richard
    Thats too funny!! Not all states have crown vic or impalas. We've got a few z28 camaros patrolling our freeways in Northern California. Anyways, I've gotten away with alot of speeding and racing in the past even worse then what I got pulled over for. Just was lucky and never got pulled over. Anyways, I'm thinking enough with having fun on the roads. I'm going to be taking it to the track. I'm looking at getting a shifter kart or a radical prosport, at least I won't get pulled over at Laguna Seca!! My dad and I were talking about it last nite how why have high horsepower cars that you can't do anything with unless you take it to the track. Granted you do get the looks and attention, but you can't us them. Then he goes on to tell me about the last time he got a ticket was for driving a race car back from Paul Ricard Circuit, France. When he was young he and his freinds were heavy in racing. His best freind managed the Larousse-Lamborghini Formula 1 Team in late 80's. Anyways at the time they had a heavily modified alfa romeo gt2000 Sprint which they did FIA racing with. Anyways, after finishing the race late at night, there truck broke down. There only way of transportation was that little alfa and they drove 2 hours in the dark to get home. But not before waking up country side villages and attracting a few police officers. Anyways, enough about that.

3. Artherd

Artherd F1 Veteran

Jun 19, 2002
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ben Cannon
    I think I need a better joke! ;)

4. tvrfreak

tvrfreak F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 31, 2003
    Arkansas
    Full Name:
    F K
    Just tell him, "Why are you looking at me ? The joke is between your legs, officer."

Your mileage may vary.

5. Artherd

Artherd F1 Veteran

Jun 19, 2002
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ben Cannon
    (Ben remenbers the wise words of Dogbert; "Beware the advice of successful people, for they do not seek company...")

6. RacerX_GTO

RacerX_GTO F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Oregon
    Full Name:
    Gabe V.
    "I clocked you at eighty five miles an hour"

" Impossible, I've only been on the road for ten minutes"

A blonde was speeding in a 35 mile per hour zone when a local police officer pulled her over and walked up to the car. The officer also happened to be a blonde and she asked for the blonde's driver's license.
    The driver searched frantically in her purse for a while and finally said to the blonde policewoman, "What does a driver's license look like?"
    Irritated, the blonde cop said, "You dummy, it's got your picture on it!"
    The blonde driver frantically searched her purse again and found a small, rectangular mirror down at the bottom. She held it up to her face and said, "Aha! This must be my driver's license" and handed it to the blonde policewoman.
    The blonde cop looked in the mirror, handed it back to the driver and said, "You're free to go. And, if I had known you were a police officer too, we could have avoided all of this."

7. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    LMAO - both good ones.

8. 4i2fly

4i2fly Formula 3

Apr 16, 2004
    SF, Bay Area
    I am happy to report to all that my speeding ticket received on 8/13/04 on my way back from Concourso Italiano has been dismissed (87 in 50 MPH, VC22350). This is my first speeding ticket dismissed without legal representation outside of San Mateo County. A $420 check is coming back as gravey.

9. Gary(SF)

Gary(SF) F1 Rookie

Oct 13, 2003
    Los Altos Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Gary B.
    Way to go, Matt! How did you beat the rap?

Gary