Gran Turismo 3 Suspension settings | FerrariChat

Gran Turismo 3 Suspension settings

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by damcgee, Jul 18, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. damcgee

damcgee Formula 3

Feb 23, 2003
    Mobile, AL
    On my old computer, I had a link to a website/database with lots of recommended suspension settings for different cars on various tracks. Does anyone know of any such websites? I am having a killer time tuning the suspensions on my mid engine, high powered cars!

2. damcgee

damcgee Formula 3

Feb 23, 2003
    Mobile, AL
  3. 0UTXLR8

0UTXLR8 Formula Junior

Apr 12, 2004
    Full Name:
    Josh
  4. coolestkidever

coolestkidever F1 Veteran

Feb 28, 2004
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    I dont know about you guys, but im really excited for GT4, and i have sketchy reports that there will be some Ferraris, 360cs as one!

5. Mr Payne

Mr Payne F1 Rookie

Jan 8, 2004
    Bakersfield, CA
    Full Name:
    Payne
    "Fume" on gtvault has the best settings. The guy really knows his ****.

6. 0UTXLR8

0UTXLR8 Formula Junior

Apr 12, 2004
    Full Name:
    Josh
    I hope you are correct on that one. I've been waiting for them to put Ferraris in the game ever since the first one came out.

Does anybody else have the Toyota GT4 playable demo? The two cars in it suck but the graphics and gameplay are amazing. I can't wait for GT4.

7. damcgee

damcgee Formula 3

Feb 23, 2003
    Mobile, AL
    As much as I am a GT3 NUT (I mean, I bought it the day it came out and I'm still playing the game THREE years later), I am even more excited about Microsoft's answer to GT4 -- Forza Motorsport.

From what I have heard, GT4 will NOT have Ferrari, et al. Forza Motorsport WILL. It is supposed to allow even more extensive tuning that Gran Turismo (e.g. tire pressure, boost pressure). You will be able to have a Ferrari AND modify it to your heart's content.

8. coolestkidever

Feb 28, 2004
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    Yea the graphics are amazing, especially the detail in the Grand Canyon.

9. coolestkidever

Feb 28, 2004
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    Apparently, the company who puts GT4 out (i forget the name) was testing i believe a 348, 355, and a 360CS. Its all speculation but it would be great.