Buy

Great day to ride

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by branko, Feb 29, 2004.

1. branko

branko F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 17, 2003
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Full Name:
    Branko Medenica
    Due to the fact that the car was in the shop last weekend waiting on FOA to send a part, I was not able to ride. Boy, did I miss going out for a ride. But all that changed this weekend. The weather warmed up to a sunny 67. What a great day for a ride without the targa top. Even the officer that stopped me for doing 67 in a 55, let me go with a warning (I guess my FOP sticker didn't hurt). I took a buddy of mine along for the ride and after he had enough fun, I dropped him off and then drove around some more. Just too much fun.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. STEEDA30

STEEDA30 Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    Atlanta(Vinings),Ga.
    Full Name:
    Rick Charles
    Indeed it was an excellent day for a drive. Although I don't have a Ferrari I still enjoyed cruising around in the mountains near Blairsville, Dahlonega this morning in the Stang :) Very nice weather. After the drive I headed to the airport and flew for 1.5 hrs, was a bit windy / bumpy in the air though. I followed the same roads that I had driven on earlier, was cool seeing it all from the air, they certainly look twisty from the air too! I need to convince my dad to buy a 308QV or 328. He hasn't had a car payment in 30 years, all he's been driving are company cars!