Great Day | FerrariChat

Great Day

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by coolestkidever, Mar 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. coolestkidever

coolestkidever F1 Veteran

Feb 28, 2004
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    Today i was driving with my mom (because i only have my permit) and i decided to drive by the Algar Ferrari and Maserati of Philadelphia near my house. As I drive buy it I see a brand new 360 CS. It was amazing, the wheels, the rear window, the interior, everything. I continue down the road when i hear behind that high pitched sound, i think its prob just a 355 or 348 or some kid who got a stupid exhaust on his civic , but no its a 360 spyder doing about 80 in a 40, i get this huge grin on my face and the guy pulls up next to me and slows, before can put my window down to talk to him he is gone. I turn around and start heading home, and i pass the dealership again, and coming out of its parking lot is the 360 CS i had seen a few minutes before. I pull up next to the guy and put down my window and tell him he is my idol he laughs and then i gave him a nod and he nodded back then VROOOOOOOOM he is off, the F1 shifts sounded perfect, the sound of the car is still reverberating in my head. I think to myself, someday i will have one of those cars. all in all a great day.

2. Liquid

Liquid Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    Doylestown, PA
    What color was the Stradale? Algar doesn't list a CS for sale in their inventory.

3. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Patrick, that's pretty awesome... i'm still waiting to hear a Stradale first-hand...

Welcome to FerrariChat...! :)

4. coolestkidever

Feb 28, 2004
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    it was a red one, its all the way on the left te first windo by the acme parking lot. this one was a blue one that was ordered by a guy i think, they didnt list this one. ill have a chat with the dearlership guys so time soon to get th full details.

5. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    I never heard civics with exhaust to be similar sounding to 355, 348, or 360. Then again I am old and can't hear very well ;)

6. coolestkidever

Feb 28, 2004
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    its more of a joke for the silly kids that do that to their civics

7. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan

Ah ok, sorry I misinterpreted your statement. :)