GREAT FERRARI TECHS!! YOU CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON :-) | Page 2 | FerrariChat

GREAT FERRARI TECHS!! YOU CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON :-)

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Yellow Compass, Oct 21, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gxl

gxl Rookie

Jan 15, 2011
    about five years ago, resulting from an FChat recommendation, Brian did a PPI for me on a car I purchased sight unseen. Was a gentleman, a pleasure to deal, and spot on with his review and recommendation.

Auraraptor likes this.
  2. 69alfaromeo

69alfaromeo Rookie

Apr 12, 2016
    California
    Just got a major service done on the F550M by EMC (Exclusive Motor Cars of Arizona). It was nothing but a pleasure and amazing from the beginning through the end when I picked up the car. From the first phone call until I left their beautiful, organized, clean and almost museum-like facility, the professionalism, their knowledge, care & courtesy, timeliness and helpfulness were simply extraordinary. Nowadays, from my experience, It seems to get harder and harder to find reliable, knowledgeable and honest folks in many service areas, including auto repair and maintenance. Luckily, Klarissa and Steve (as well as their employee Brandon who helped me load the car on the trailer) are such folks. I can't speak highly enough of the entire team. Our "dream car" is back and seems to run better than ever. Thank you, Klarissa, Steve and the entire EMC team. We'll see each other again...I am pretty sure ;-)

3. rocket50

rocket50 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 9, 2004
    Nashville
    Full Name:
    Rod
    Nashville, TN
    Lee Branchizio
    EuroSport Auto Center
    4056 Andrew Jackson Parkway
    Hermitage, TN 37076
    His dad was a certified Ferrari tech and he grew up working on Ferraris. Great guy. Has been a pleasure to work with every time.