Great Movie Moments. | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Great Movie Moments.

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by darth550, Dec 12, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Island Time

Island Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 18, 2004
    E. TN
    Full Name:
    David
    Casablanca +1...has it all, from start to finish

Chinatown +1..."Forget it Jake..." an all time great line (among many in
    that movie)

2. asb9987

asb9987 F1 Rookie

Dec 4, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    A. B.
    THIS, IS, SPARTAAA!! *massive kick in the chest.

3. luke9583

luke9583 Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    Detroit Michigan
    Full Name:
    Luke Wells
    "Bring it BAAAAch to da Carpet!"

-Kindergarten Cop.

4. bennett

bennett Formula Junior

Oct 14, 2004
    CHARLOTTE, NC USA
    Full Name:
    Bennett
    #104 bennett, Mar 29, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Principal Ed Rooney from Ferris Bueller's Day Off - "Thank you Grace, I think you're wrong."

On the floor, every time. Perfect delivery!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. S0ul_R3Venant

S0ul_R3Venant Karting

Nov 30, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Skyler
    Beginning scene of Saving Private Ryan and the scene where they had to defend the bridge.

6. Lexdiamonnyc

Lexdiamonnyc Formula Junior

Dec 5, 2004
    North NJ
    Full Name:
    Lex
    #106 Lexdiamonnyc, Mar 29, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    one of the best movies ever made in my humble opinion!!

Colonel Kurtz
    "I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge me. It is impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror. Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies. I remember when I was with Special Forces. Seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to inoculate the children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for Polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there and they had come and... hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget.
    And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God... the genius of that. The genius. The will to do that. Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they were stronger than we. Because they could stand that... these were not monsters. These were men... trained cadres. These men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love... but they had the strength... the strength... to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men then our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling... without passion... without judgment... without judgment. Because it is judgment that defeats us."