GREAT PIC OF MY SPIDER PULLED OVER BY UNDERCOVER 50 IN PLAYERS RUN | Page 4 | FerrariChat

GREAT PIC OF MY SPIDER PULLED OVER BY UNDERCOVER 50 IN PLAYERS RUN

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by MRMOTA, Mar 26, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    #76 darth550, Mar 28, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. passiveoptimist12

passiveoptimist12 Formula Junior

Mar 27, 2005
    VA
    Full Name:
    Jon Dough
    Don't drag me into this, I'm just a wittle baby, wah wah, wah wah.

3. duc749R

duc749R Rookie

Aug 3, 2004
    San Francisco Bay Ar
    This thread was a waste of 10 minutes of my life that I will never get back.

4. passiveoptimist12

Mar 27, 2005
    VA
    Full Name:
    Jon Dough
    I don't get it, didn't these guys have radar detectors? Even I have one...in my SAAB!

5. CMY

CMY F1 World Champ

Oct 15, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    You really didn't just go there.. did you?

C.

6. passiveoptimist12

Mar 27, 2005
    VA
    Full Name:
    Jon Dough
  7. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    I leave for a week and come back to this?

Darth et al, Reza is the real deal- although I've only met him recently, everyone I know that has done business w/ him speaks very highly of him- his cars are all real- and because his inventory of cars rotates so frequently, he doesn't have time to update the site as often as he wants or should..

JohnH and I just got back from Miami and got the VIP treatment at the Winter Music Festival @ the Bank of America building Saturday night via Reza- he went completely out of his way to make us feel at home at one of the most exclusive parties w/ no personal gain in sight..

Not everyone is as internet savvy as we are, give the guy a break...

8. David512

David512 Formula 3

Dec 15, 2003
    Northern California
    The conduct WRT Reza DOES seem really base, really weird, and really the juvenile thuggery I would never have expected in FChat outside of Politics & Religion (where the spirit of free speech lets that Brown Shirt mentality exist--for now).

The hyper-snotty responses to Reza seem to have nothing to do with him and are just a circle jerk for the people that ganged up on Reza, who has had the self-respect not to bother defending himself against the obnoxious responses.

9. MRMOTA

MRMOTA Rookie

Feb 24, 2005
    LA, NYC, DC, MIAMI
    Full Name:
    REZA MOTA
    I GOT SOME PM'S IN THE LAST FEW DAYS RE: HATERS THAT DON'T EVEN KNOW ME TALKING ABOUT ME ON F-CHAT. TELL YOU THE TRUTH IT'S ALL GOOD. MISERABLE PEOPLE NEED COMPANY AND ATTENTION MAYBE A HUG EVEN BUT THEY GET NO LOVE FROM ME. I HAVE BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH MY LIFE. I NEVER WASTE TIME ON SMALL TALKS. YOU REALLY HAVE TO HAVE SO MUCH FREE TIME ON YOUR HANDS AND ANGER WITHIN YOU TO MAKE SUCH COMMENTS. LIKE SOME OF YOU SAID IT'S SAD TO SEE THIS KIND OF SMALL TALK ON SUCH A NICE FORUM. AS FAR AS MY TICKET GOES THE OFFICER DID TAKE MY TICKET BACK AS WELL AS RYAN'S AND PAUL'S REDUCED IT BY ALMOST BY 10MPH AND GAVE IT BACK. WE PAID UNDER 100$ FOR IT. WHICH WAS NICE AFTER I BROUGHT UP THE FACT THAT SINCE THERE WERE ALOT OF US BEING PULLED OVER AND HE WAS CITING EVERYONE SO HE SHOULD GIVE US ALL A BREAK. I THINK I STILL HAVE A COPY OF MY TICKET. I'M VERY BUSY WITH MY WORK AND TRAVELING AS WELL AS HAVING FUN. LIFE IS WAY TOO SHORT SO GET UP GET OUT AND DO SOMETHING AND MOST OF ALL BE HAPPY. FOR ALL WHO CAME TO MY SUPPORT I THANK YOU. ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS TO POST A GREAT PIC OF ME PULLED OVER BY THE COOL UNDER COVER COP CAR. THANK YOU BRIAN FOR POSTING IT. FOR SOME REASON THE LAP TOP I WAS USING DOWN HERE IN MIAMI DID NOT UPLOAD THE PIC AND I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT AND IT WAS POSTED WITH OUT A PIC. DAYS LATER WHEN I CAME BACK TO THE FORUM I NOTICED IT. SO HERE IT IS. http://www.playersrun.com/roadrally/d07/Images/12.jpg

10. riverflyer

riverflyer F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    Mendocino, Ca
    Full Name:
    John
    I saw the pic but never realized that the mustang was a cop car! Very stealthy. We have some white camaros here in Calif that are also very sneaky.

11. synchro

synchro F1 Veteran

Feb 14, 2005
    CHNDLR
    Full Name:
    Scott
  12. Brian C. Stradale

Brian C. Stradale F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    Close encounter with a bird...

"Damn, bird, what happened to you!?"

"Yeah, but you should have seen the car!"

:D

13. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
  14. dastig

dastig Rookie

Apr 16, 2005
    Yes a bird did hit his windsheild at 180mph, but that is not why the 993 is on the trailer. He was going very fast (don't recall the speed) and he accidently downshifted to 2nd, which blew the motor up instantly. He was able to get a new motor and finish the rally.

This is all in Mischeif Dynasty. It is the fifth installment of the Mischeif series by Teckademics. Reza has appeared in almost all of them. Go check out the DVDs. They are very entertaining.

15. prova4re

prova4re Karting

Nov 23, 2003
    Ontario Canada
    I think Brian knows why it was there as he was on the Players Run with us, he was just making a joke. :)

16. jlm348

jlm348 Formula 3

Nov 26, 2002
    Scottsdale + LA
    Full Name:
    Jean-Louis
    I met Reza for the first time on the Players Run and was fortunate to spend time with him after the event ended. He has always been a stand up guy.

Jean-Louis

17. Brian C. Stradale

Brian C. Stradale F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    I like the bird story sooo much better, though! ;)

18. MRFLO

MRFLO Rookie

Nov 30, 2006
    bro .. seems that u got the same warm welcomes like I did:

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129040&page=17

BUT DON'T PANIC, IT'S ORGANIC!!!!!!!

19. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    I've heard a lot of gay things in my life... but wow

20. PAP 348

PAP 348 Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap
    #95 PAP 348, Dec 7, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  21. wetpet

wetpet F1 World Champ
    BANNED

May 3, 2006
    how do i KNOW this guy is white?

22. Townshend

Townshend F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 20, 2005
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Walter
  23. Cscat87

Cscat87 Formula 3

Oct 23, 2006
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    Chris
    wow i thought 2pac had a better chance of ressurecting than this thread

24. TheBigEasy

TheBigEasy F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Jun 21, 2005
    California
    Full Name:
    Ethan Hunt
    I just read this whole tread not realizing that it was from 2005, and I just would like to point out that I can't stand when people talk like:

Am I the only person that thinks that sounds completely retarded?

25. wetpet

wetpet F1 World Champ
    BANNED

May 3, 2006
    what makes you think 2pac is dead? hell, i just bought his new album a couple of months ago.